************* Conference Championship Games Thread 1/19/20 ***************

4,773 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by W
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Throw in the Steelers because juju is poo poo.
LEJ
ApachePilot said:

I used to really enjoy watching and cheering for the packers with Favre. Rodgers is just so easy to dislike. Seeing him suck like this is the only positive of this awful game

X 2.

When the cam panned to him after that last pick before the half, his facial expression said "I am defeated".

No heart. No soul... The anti-Favre
CrottyKid
AG
How many of the Packers offensive starters would start for the 49ers?
PneumAg
BMX Bandit said:

PneumAg said:

Green Bay has maybe the worst receiving corps I've ever seen on an NFL team.

Huh?

Adams is a fantastic receiver. Just having him makes their group better than:

Miami
Cincy
Panthers
Broncos
Bears
Redskins
Jags
Ravens
Jets

No it doesn't.
safety guy
AG
Sternberger sighting.
94chem
Ended up not mattering, but somebody tell me how that TD was overruled.
CrottyKid
AG
Rodgers is off. That was an easy 2pt conversion of he throws it anywhere near where it should be thrown.
LawHall88
AG
Bregxit
AG
CrottyKid said:

Rodgers is off. That was an easy 2pt conversion of he throws it anywhere near where it should be thrown.

That 55 yard bomb was pretty dead on.
94chem
Sternberger TD
CrottyKid
AG
Sternberger gets a td in the playoffs.
CrottyKid
AG
Mostert was down 2 feet before the 1st down.
Buck Compton
AG
Kittle got yet another PI by initiating the contact.

Hard to defend if you can't jam him. Little bit of a hold, but to draw that call all you have to do is turn your body to cut once you get jammed, and it'll be the same thing every single time.

Also, he was down well before the line.
LEJ
Buck Compton said:

Kittle got yet another PI by initiating the contact.

Hard to defend if you can't jam him. Little bit of a hold, but to draw that call all you have to do is turn your body to cut once you get jammed, and it'll be the same thing every single time.

Also, he was down well before the line.

I thought it was obvious PI in real time but the slo mo showed brilliant strategery by Kittle.
CrottyKid
AG
If you can't defend yourself against an eligible receiver who runs straight at you and mauls you with his hands like it is a street fight before breaking out on a route, then you can never cover that route, ever.
CrottyKid
AG
Keke w the stop.
Olsen
AG
I still think Jed York, the 49ers owner, is a dumbass for firing Harbaugh. He should've minded his own business...
CrottyKid
AG
Should the NFL consder some kind of salary cap exemption for a portion of QB salaries?

I could be wrong, but it seems that the formula for winning in the NFL is to win with an awesome QB on his rookie contract or hire a game managing veteran for a bargain and use the savings on the rest of your team, especially both lines of scrimmage.
Cy_Tolliver
How big of a dumbass must Jerry feel when an organization so sh*ttily run as the niners is back to the SB and he hasnt been there in 25 years.
Olsen
AG
I have the Chiefs over the 49ers at the Super Bowl. Kansas City and Andy Reid are both long overdue for a ring.
Kellso
ApachePilot said:

I used to really enjoy watching and cheering for the packers with Favre. Rodgers is just so easy to dislike. Seeing him suck like this is the only positive of this awful game
That is interesting. I have the opposite opinion.

I always thought of Brett Favre as a scumbag. I never got the media's fascination with him and wasn't until later in his career that Favre's passive aggressive ways were shown to light.

I enjoy watching Aaron Rodgers play. One of the most talented quarterbacks Ive ever seen.

agdaddy04
AG
Olsen said:

I still think Jed York, the 49ers owner, is a dumbass for firing Harbaugh. He should've minded his own business...

It is his business
ApachePilot
AG
Kellso said:

ApachePilot said:

That is interesting. I have the opposite opinion.

I always thought of Brett Favre as a scumbag. I never got the media's fascination with him and wasn't until later in his career that Favre's passive aggressive ways were shown to light.

I enjoy watching Aaron Rodgers play. One of the most talented quarterbacks Ive ever seen.

Clearly A Rodgers is a great QB. The guy can throw. He just strikes me as a dick, but it's not like I know the man. He might be a cool guy. However a cool guy wouldn't subject me to endless stupid State Farm ads!!

Favre was a gunslinger. Favre was fun to watch.
ApachePilot
AG
Olsen said:

I have the Chiefs over the 49ers at the Super Bowl. Kansas City and Andy Reid are both long overdue for a ring.

That would be sweet!
ApachePilot
AG
Cy_Tolliver said:

How big of a dumbass must Jerry feel when an organization so sh*ttily run as the niners is back to the SB and he hasnt been there in 25 years.

It's amazing if you think about all the organizations that have gone to the super bowl since 1996 and the Cowboys haven't been close, minus one bad call on Dez. I find it hard to believe knowing the history of the cowboys.
W
AG
so the Chiefs got to the Super Bowl by playing the #4 seed and #6 seed at home --- that's a heck of a draw.

didn't have to beat the Pats or Ravens

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.