***** PACKERS/ SEACHICKENS *****

4,219 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by diehard03
ApachePilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's short
ApachePilot
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

ApachePilot said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Apache is a seahawks fan whose IQ is almost as low as yours. Y'all would probably get along great in real life

Our football IQ is a hell of a lot higher than cowboy fans. Y'all haven't been relevant in 30 years

Big Mike McCarthy is gonna fix that..hehe
DannyDuberstein
AG
LOL at you two starring each other's posts. Am i right or am i right?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Short but wont overturn
ApachePilot
AG
F that call

Chuck Gay
AG
I think he got there.
Wisconsin_Ag
Well Apache, at least you and Danny can take solice in the fact the the 49ers are going to kick the Pack's a$$ next week. I think that will be a blow out
DannyDuberstein
AG
Additional footage? LOL
PneumAg
I think the nose of the football could have been across the line. What I don't get is the spot of the ball. It looked like the official spotted it half a yard past the line.
IrishAg
Chuck Gay said:

I think he got there.

His head hits down at the 36, no way the ball got there.
Mike Elko
AG
The most obnoxious poster on this forum's a Seahawks fan, so I'm ecstatic they lost. Hopefully it curtails his annoying actions, but I highly doubt it. Maybe it's been that way in the past, but this season was extra pathetic.
Ag12thman
AG
Yep, I think so, too. The team that is likely to pull the upset is Tennessee and our own Ryan Tannehill, IMO. That team is tough as nails and Henry and that ground game is gonna be very tough to stop for KC.
Wisconsin_Ag
I will never forget Petey jumping aroung like a Kansas City ****gut on the field after the replacement refs awarded Seattle a walk off touchdown which was in fact, an interception by Green Bay. Karma is hell Petey.
ApachePilot
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

Well Apache, at least you and Danny can take solice in the fact the the 49ers are going to kick the Pack's a$$ next week. I think that will be a blow out

Good game! Packers made the key plays late to win. It kills me but at least the Hawks showed heart to come back. They started out like crap.
ApachePilot
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

I will never forget Petey jumping aroung like a Kansas City ****gut on the field after the replacement refs awarded Seattle a walk off touchdown which was in fact, an interception by Green Bay. Karma is hell Petey.

Hey now that was a legit TD.
ApachePilot
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

The most obnoxious poster on this forum's a Seahawks fan, so I'm ecstatic they lost. Hopefully it curtails his annoying actions, but I highly doubt it. Maybe it's been that way in the past, but this season was extra pathetic.

I know you're not talking about me right?
Wisconsin_Ag
Ag12thman said:

Yep, I think so, too. The team that is likely to pull the upset is Tennessee and our own Ryan Tannehill, IMO. That team is tough as nails and Henry and that ground game is gonna be very tough to stop for KC.

Well at least we can all agree to root for Tanny next week
Wisconsin_Ag
ApachePilot said:

Wisconsin_Ag said:

Hey now that was a legit TD.

Yeah...sure it was. Just like Dez made that catch.
Aston04
AG
Missed most of the game- but sure seems like old Pete failed his analytics at the end:

On own 36- 4th and 11- 2:46 left. Have 3 timeouts. Down 5. Should have gone for it, not punt.

Option A: Go for it (if make it- great chance at winning).. BUT, if NOT- need quick stop + touchdown + maybe 2 points following kickoff if they make the fg, is better choice than:

Option B: Punt + Still need quick stop + need touchdown from most likely better field position to start + no 2 pointer needed.

I like the first option much better. Either way have to make a quick stop if lose possession... Green Bay's chance of making a td drive is almost irrelevant, so lose that advantage of punting-- all they need is a couple first downs no matter where the ball is. Option A is better- pick up chance of converting without that much (already) lower chance if give up possession.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/seahawks-pete-carroll-punt-drive-crushed

diehard03
Quote:

I like the first option much better. Either way have to make a quick stop if lose possession... Green Bay's chance of making a td drive is almost irrelevant, so lose that advantage of punting-- all they need is a couple first downs no matter where the ball is. Option A is better- pick up chance of converting without that much (already) lower chance if give up possession.

He was going to be skewered for going for it on 4th and not making it.

I can't be mad at the decision. You're playing the field position game on when you get the ball back too. I don't think the punter thought he was going to boom it 64 yards and a touchback. You also got bailed out by a bad decision by Rodgers to throw the ball away.

You had 2 3rd and longs that normally would have given you ball back with time to win.

As great as Rodgers is, I think making him pick up TWO of those is an order of magnitude higher win expectancy than a 4th and 11 for SEA.

ApachePilot
AG
I think it was pretty clear Jimmy Graham was short of the line for 1st. That spot and the first half goal one TD were both short. Home cooking? Give Rodgers and Adams credit for that huge 3rd down pass and all the other huge plays. Those 2 were clutch. That Last pass hurt. Turner dropping a wide open 1st down pass on that last drive was hard to see. Hit him in the chest.

Congrats to Green Bay but I think Seattle is the better team. But the Hawks were slow starters once again and you can't come back every game.

Hawks would have been a much tougher opponent for the 9ers. SF will crush GB. But I'm cheering for GB. F SF!
diehard03
Quote:

I think it was pretty clear Jimmy Graham was short of the line for 1st.

He was not. The yellow line was not accurate on that play. Was it close? Yes. But it wasn't as bad as the yellow line made it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.