Fire Bill O'Brien

5 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 2023NCAggies
Snake Jazz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know it won't happen. Cal McNair has given total control of the organization to a coach incapable of ever getting the organization to a conference title game or beyond. Texans need to hire a real GM and start over. The coming lame duck season (or God help us, seasons) will be hard to watch.
Texaggie7nine
They will only fire him if they think they can pick up a great coach
7nine
aTm2004
AG
Are you kidding? He's going to get an extension and weekly sessions with Cal McNair's wife from this embarrassment.
6-4-3
AG
Why would you fire "The Smartest Guy In The Room" ?
Artorias
AG
Obrien is the Jason Garrett of the Texans
Bill HObrien
GO FIRE YOURSELF!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! FIRE SALTY!!!!!!
Buford T. Justice
AG
I think that Jason Garrett is a humble, empathetic leader of men. I think that BOB is an arrogant, non-accountable fraud.
Dad
AG
He's really good. He was standing in the same room as Bill Belichick and his genius spread to BOB like an infection. With an elite QB I could see him winning 9 to 11 games per year with a first or second round playoff exit for several seasons in a row. Isn't that the goal? I know most of those other teams with elite QBs are shooting for the super bowl but this is a Houston team with lower goals.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Not only are they gonna keep him he gets the GM job too

Maybe the play where Watson runs around in circles. In the pocket with no pressure will catch on1
KatyAg88
The Texans have never had a good GM. That has been the whole problem in my opinion. The supplemental draft in the very beginning was atrocious. Maybe the team needs to be sold to some uber competitive som beach.
I root for the players but it is hard to be a fan of the organization.
PoppaB05
AG
I thought Gaine did a very good job. Unfortunately, they fired him for no reason. His drafts were solid and he made smart financial decisions.
Cartographer
Bill HObrien said:

GO FIRE YOURSELF!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!! FIRE SALTY!!!!!!

Gold Jerry, Gold!
SilverTongueDevil
mugwurt said:

He's accomplished considerably more than Garrett which isn't saying much.
Kellso
SilverTongueDevil said:

mugwurt said:

He's accomplished considerably more than Garrett which isn't saying much.
"considerably"????????

resumes look about the same to me.
HvilleAggie
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Maybe the play where Watson runs around in circles. In the pocket with no pressure will catch on1
well this aged incredibly well, too well in my opinion
BQ_90
AG
I never thought I'd miss Rick Smith
boy09
AG
I feel like this year was pretty much the peak of what this team can accomplish. Guess i'll settle in for more of the same for the foreseeable future....

On the bright side, 10 regular season wins and a playoff win is still better than anything the Cowboys can put together.
Noble07
AG
Quote:

On the bright side, 10 regular season wins and a playoff win is still better than anything the Cowboys can put together.
Jerry Jones wants to win another Super Bowl very badly. There's no doubt. I question if Cal McNair really wants it.
SgtBarbarossa
Snake Jazz
Unbelievable.
92Ag95
AG
Ass chin is a complete and utter fn' idiot.
No Longer Subsribed
AG
When I heard the trade announced I immediately went to google and then here for the entertainment. My favorite line from the linked article: "I underestimated Bill O'Brien's incompetence".

Grading the DeAndre Hokpins trade: The Texans get an F (duh) for an indefensible trade
ElephantRider
AG
Shagga said:

When I heard the trade announced I immediately went to google and then here for the entertainment. My favorite line from the linked article: "I underestimated Bill O'Brien's incompetence".

Grading the DeAndre Hokpins trade: The Texans get an F (duh) for an indefensible trade
"When Dave Gettleman is out-maneuvering you as a GM, things aren't going so well."
Its Not Rocket Surgery
AG
My passion for Houston professional football died with the end of Love ya Blue and the Oilers so I don't really have a dog in this hunt. That said, I honestly hope they trade J.J. to a contender. He deserves so much better than the turd omelette that is the Texans.
MookieBlaylock
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Man no blue stars
zephyr88
AG
Mr. Nobody
lol...I wondered why the 2 Kyler Murray cards I had listed on eBay both sold within minutes today.
annie88
AG
TheCougarHunter
AG
Lol@ Big Game BoB
Longhorn Nation
PoppaB05 said:

I thought Gaine did a very good job. Unfortunately, they fired him for no reason. His drafts were solid and he made smart financial decisions.
I'm pretty sure BOB got Gaine fired so he could take over the GM duties and make it easier for him to dismantle this team. Unfortunately, Cam McNair (aka Tommy Boy) is locked in on him.
HotardAg07
AG
ElephantRider
AG
HotardAg07 said:

AG@RICE
AG
Longhorn Nation said:

PoppaB05 said:

I'm pretty sure BOB got Gaine fired so he could take over the GM duties and make it easier for him to dismantle this team. Unfortunately, Cam McNair (aka Tommy Boy) is locked in on him.

Tommy sold half a million break pads to save a company...how dare you besmirch his good name.
Longhorn Nation
I know, I felt dirty even typing that. I meant Tommy Boy in the 1st half of the movie. My apologies.
LonghornDub
Salty said:

I know it won't happen. Cal McNair has given total control of the organization to a coach incapable of ever getting the organization to a conference title game or beyond. Texans need to hire a real GM and start over. The coming lame duck season (or God help us, seasons) will be hard to watch.
The SOB traded one of the 3 or 4 best wr's for a run-down injured rb and a mid-2nd round draft choice and lost the best ng in the league to fa. Bet you're happy now. He either has dirty pics of the McNairs or they're dumber than football bats.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.