Cowboys hire HC finally!

5,344 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aggie92
TheCurl84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
old yeller said:

TheCurl84 said:

DeepEastTxAg said:

The NFL sucks.
I was reminded of this fact yesterday. Immediately (I mean, within 20 seconds) after the Saints Vikings game ended, Drew Brees is yucking it up with a couple of Vikings at mid-field. You see it after every game, including playoff games. Losing players laughing and hugging opponents at mid-field. Can you not wait until later in the week or in the off season to start licking on the guy that just beat you?

Makes me think these guys really don't care. They get paid either way.

Good lord! You want to see a rumble between the two teams as soon as the game ends? Stop talking to each other and start throwing haymakers!

Oh yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I said.

Or ...... you could be making things up......
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
cityagboy
AG
TheCurl84 said:

cityagboy said:

TheCurl84 said:

PneumAg said:

TheCurl84 said:

DeepEastTxAg said:

The NFL sucks.
I was reminded of this fact yesterday. Immediately (I mean, within 20 seconds) after the Saints Vikings game ended, Drew Brees is yucking it up with a couple of Vikings at mid-field. You see it after every game, including playoff games. Losing players laughing and hugging opponents at mid-field. Can you not wait until later in the week or in the off season to start licking on the guy that just beat you?

Of all the things to hate about the NFL (and there are many), THIS is what bothers you? Players being good sports to each other? What the **** is wrong with you?

Good sports? A good sport shakes a guy's hand and walks away. A person who can laugh and hug it up 20 seconds after the game clearly isn't that bothered by losing.
Have you watched after college football games, NBA games, EPL games, etc.... Before you pick on the NFL check other leagues at every level. Sure you could pick a few examples of hate, but normally players leave it on the field/ court.

I pretty much just see it in professional sports. One reason I prefer college sports.

Watch postgame. Watch social media. College kids are buddy buddy. The idea that college players care more is a lazy easy take. It's just not true. At least that is my opinion.
old yeller
AG
TheCurl84 said:

old yeller said:

TheCurl84 said:

DeepEastTxAg said:

The NFL sucks.

Good lord! You want to see a rumble between the two teams as soon as the game ends? Stop talking to each other and start throwing haymakers!

Okay, so just no laughing, hugging or licking immediately after the game?
micahb2002
AG
Aggie related because Dan Campbell didn't get the job. And, Donovan Wilson is on the practice squad, I think.

AMERICA'S TEAM IS BACK!!!!
Know Your Enemy
AG
AggieAdvisor16 said:

Junkhead said:

azcast said:

As a die hard cowboys fan, I'm ambivalent towards this one. Let's see what he can do without Aaron Rodgers.
He won ONE Super Bowl in THIRTEEN seasons with 2 different future Hall of Fame QB's.

There's only one active head coach with more than one Super Bowl victory (Belichick). Sean Peyton, Mike Tomlin and Pete Carroll all have only one Super Bowl, despite having elite quarterbacks. Saying a guy is a bad coach because he only got one ring seems like a pretty unrealistic standard.
Who said he was a bad coach? You can be good yet still way overrated. Like Sean Payton and Pete Carroll.
John Galt Sr
AG
KT 90 said:

I Have Spoken said:

Cluttering the board? Is it really that hard to avoid the thread?

Houston fans were so bothered by this thread that they clicked on it, read it, and posted on it. Asking them to ignore it would be too much, apparently.

I'm a Houston fan and clicked on it because I like the circus too..
Tex100
AG
Let's talk about what's really important, will the Texans beat KC? Will Gilly's blocking continue to pave the way for Watson TD's?
TheCurl84
AG
old yeller said:

TheCurl84 said:

old yeller said:

TheCurl84 said:

DeepEastTxAg said:

The NFL sucks.

Okay, so just no laughing, hugging or licking immediately after the game?

Yes, that would make me feel better. Please make it happen if you can.
"God help us to respond reasonably and love irrationally, not the other way around."

-Brian Moss
Olsen
AG
rausr said:

His daughter, Alex Noel McCarthy:

Aggie football related because of Noel Ellis and Noel Mazzone

I'd make a great son-in-law for Mike. Just sayin'!
PatAg
AG
EL TORO L0C0 said:

Wow can't wait for a fresh set of memes when the Eagles still win the NFC East next year
No one repeats as NFC East champion, you must be a Texans fan
Silvertaps
AG
So many Internet Sheriff Badges in here
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

Houston fans were so bothered by this thread that they clicked on it, read it, and posted on it. Asking them to ignore it would be too much, apparently.
Houston fans are discussing the playoffs.
PatAg
AG
95_Aggie said:

Quote:

Congratulations on winning a wild card game.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

I'm a Cowboys fan. We didn't make the playoffs.
micahb2002
AG
PatAg said:

95_Aggie said:

Quote:

One playoff win is the Super Bowl in Houston. Let them have their moment. No need to flash five Super Bowl rings in their face.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
micahb2002 said:

PatAg said:

95_Aggie said:

Quote:

One playoff win is the Super Bowl in Houston. Let them have their moment. No need to flash five Super Bowl rings in their face.

Dallas Cowboys...... the t'sips of the NFL
PatAg
AG
95_Aggie said:

Quote:

I'm a Cowboys fan. We didn't make the playoffs.
doubt
DE4D
AG
Player To Be Named Later said:

micahb2002 said:

PatAg said:

95_Aggie said:

Quote:

Dallas Cowboys...... the t'sips of the NFL

Dat called and said gtfo
Bubba smollett
Cowboys are the laughing stock of the NFL.
Aggie92
AG
Houston Texans, the Baylor of the NFL?
Gig'Em '92

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.