Cowboys and Panthers to swap head coaches

2,378 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ToddyHill
eATMup-Reveille
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm calling my shot.
ORAggieFan
No one will hire Garrett as HC. He's completely underperformed every year.

Rivera would be a good hire for the Cowboys, not something I'd see Jerry do.
diehard03
Garrett will definitely get another HC chance. He's not a "3 years and back to OC" guy. He's been a tenured HC in the NFL...and another owner will say that he now has a chance without being under the thumb of Jerry Jones.

I'm not sure Rivera would accept Jones talking to his players in the locker room.
Matsui
AG
This nfl of hiring just retreads sucks. Riveria will get a dc job for sure at the least.
W
AG
yeah, I don't Rivera would put up with Jerry --- unless he is desperate for money
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Rivera has been to a Super Bowl fairly recently, something that hasn't happened to Jerry in a couple of decades now.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Would be shocked if Garrett doesn't end up a head coach again in the next 1-2 years. In fact, there was talk the Giants would be very interested in him.

O'Doyle Rules
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Would be shocked if Garrett doesn't end up a head coach again in the next 1-2 years. In fact, there was talk the Giants would be very interested in him.

The giants want Matt Rhule.
bonfarr
AG
Does interviewing Rivera satisfy the Rooney Rule?
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Phat32
AG
Please hire Garett
aggiepaintrain
AG
don't forget to swap Cam for Dak
ORAggieFan
Welp.....
ToddyHill
AG
Giants fans, and it appears the NYC press, are in full melt-down mode with the news they've hired Joe Judge as their new head coach. Ironically there are also reports that Jason Garrett will interview for their OC position. Garrett is from New Jersey was on the Giants roster at the end of his playing career.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.