Trade Deadline Targets

895 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ranger222
Smoke-N-Mirrors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to try and get Devante Parker, very favorable schedule moving forward.
His value might go up after this week but what are some thoughts on his value? Thinking of offering a flex RB and WR3
W
AG
with all the WR2/3 injuries and various QB problems across the league...I'd say Parker has moved into WR2 territory
W
AG
maybe a player like Ekeler or Lindsay or Howard would pry him loose, but good RB's are getting scarce as the season goes along. Maybe one of the Cardinals back...Drake or DJ
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
I think DJ's value is at an all time low now.
Parker's owner wants a top20 RB and WR3, which is probably too steep
boy09
AG
Was just offered Russell Wilson for David Montgomery... My RB situation isn't great (Aaron Jones, Montgomery, Guice, Royce Freeman, Brian Hill...), but can i really pass this up? Goff is my current QB.

EDIT: Just looked and i'm definitely out of the playoffs. This is a keeper league, and Russ (keep in 6th round) is a much more valuable keeper than Montgomery (keep in 2nd round) next year. So seems like a no-brainer.
oh no
AG
my league's trade deadline was back on 11/9... was that the yahoo default?

anywho, i'm looking to stream a TE for Kelce's week 12 bye.. been looking for several weeks to plan ahead for this, but failed a trade and some waiver priorities the last few weeks. How would you prioritize these 1 week streamers?

Jacob Hollister @PHI
Noah Fant @BUF
Mike Gesicki @CLE
Delanie Walker vsJAX
Ryan Griffin vsOAK
Ben Watson vsDAL

I'm thinking first claim for hollister and add a second claim for fant in case i don't get him... Griffin had a huge week - might want to chase those points with a better matchup to boot..
Ranger222
AG
Griffin for me....Hollister a really close second. I think both Griffin and Hollister are great adds the rest of the way.

Griffin gets the nod just because I think Jets vs Oakland may be a better scoring environment...Oakland D can be a little suspect, especially vs pass
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.