***Boys at Lions***

7,778 Views | 170 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PatAg
Baby Billy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shows the confidence in Maher. If you can't kick a 57 yarder to ice the game then you probably shouldn't be ****ing kicking for the Dallas cowboys
PatAg
AG
if we know we are punting there, you just take the sack to run the clock below 3 minutes.

drop on a very catchable pass killed us in multiple ways. We're still driving if he catches it, AND clock doesnt run
OasisMan
AG
"Dallas plays it conservatively."

Never heard this in regards to a JG team
PatAg
AG
jesus
h
christ
Kashchei
AG
This defense is ass my dude
NukeAg10
AG
This defense ****ing sucks.
PatAg
AG
"looked like he had a hand on Golladay"

do you mean Golladay's ****ing stiffarm?
mncag
Defense is avg at best
PatAg
AG
mncag said:

Defense is avg at best
feels like they should definitely be better than they have been performing
gigem1223
About time they sacked his ass
NukeAg10
AG
Big sack there.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Amendola with a BS block with his helmet there on 3rd down
The Collective
AG
Big stop
Baby Billy
AG
How stupid is Detroit being right now?
First the two-point attempt, and now not kicking it out of bounds to conserve the 2 minute warning
Danny Vermin
Kashchei said:

This defense is ass my dude

At least we have the Stars kicking ass.
Kashchei
AG
Huell Babineaux said:

How stupid is Detroit being right now?
First the two-point attempt, and now not kicking it out of bounds to conserve the 2 minute warning

Out-stupiding JG. That's difficult to do. Still plenty of time left though..
gigem1223
What a call!!! Boom!
NukeAg10
AG
Big time play there to put the game away. Dak has been money the past few weeks.
gigem1223
Great to get a W in a stadium that's given Dallas fits in the past. Dak with a HUGE game and quietly putting together an MVP resume.
PatAg
AG
NukeAg10 said:

Big time play there to put the game away. Dak has been money the past few weeks.
this whole season
PooDoo
AG
Always a better week when the Ags & Cowboys win.
EllisCoAg
AG
Dak breaks a Don Merideth passing record!!!
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
The Collective
AG
All I could think about after Michael Bennett offside on that punt was the sip/cowboy fan combo. It was the only thing that made me smile in the moment.
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Great to get a W in a stadium that's given Dallas fits in the past. Dak with a HUGE game and quietly putting together an MVP resume.
Don't celebrate too hard.

It's probably the 4th or 5th backup QB we've faced this year and the first one we've actually beaten.
gigem1223
Oh sorry. I forgot what board I was posting on. Some of you guys are a beat down. God forbid we be happy with an 8 point road win. Detroit may not be a great team but they've played everyone close so far.
NukeAg10
AG
They also beat the eagles. Granted that was with Stafford, but Detroit isn't an awful team.
gigem1223
Yep and Driskel's strength and mobility is what extended several drives. I don't think the results are much different with or without Stafford.
Ag Natural
AG
Yeah let's not celebrate wins. How dare we!
"Always you have to contend with the stupidity of men." - Henry D. Thoreau
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Oh sorry. I forgot what board I was posting on. Some of you guys are a beat down. God forbid we be happy with an 8 point road win. Detroit may not be a great team but they've played everyone close so far.
A lot of us are down on this team and especially the coaching staff.

All we heard before the season was " this team can win 13 games" and " this team can win the super bowl".

Losing to the jets and the Vikings has killed most of the enthusiasm.
ChemAg15
AG
I only watched the second half but I saw an offense that looked much improved. A Dak first mentality. Utilizing our offensive weapons with more creativity. Pollard and Jarwin getting more touches.

The defense seems like they're playing to not lose at all times. Cowboys have always had a bend don't break mentality under Marinelli. Let em run.
94chem
Dak is the best player on the team, and plenty good enough to win championships. The NFL doesn't give you much margin for error. Let's hope the Cowboys are smart enough to figure out what they have. Another great QB had a test today against Baltimore and failed. Dak will have his turn against NE. Hope his team shows up and plays well. Have no idea what to expect.
PatAg
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

gigem1223 said:

A lot of us are down on this team and especially the coaching staff.

All we heard before the season was " this team can win 13 games" and " this team can win the super bowl".

Losing to the jets and the Vikings has killed most of the enthusiasm.
Disagree, you and quite a few others just tilt way too hard when we are losing, and get over excited if we play slightly decently.

Dak up huge numbers, and is playing like an MVP. That's plenty of reason to be happy. You can know Jason Garret sucks, and our defense is struggling, and still be pleased with Dak and our WR's play.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.