Trade Thoughts?

859 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dallasag36
dallasag36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently in 2nd place and the 1st place needs needs help at WR and coming to me since I need help at RB. This is a 3WR/2RB PPR league.

My RBs are: Saquon, Phillip Lindsay, Tarik Cohen, Ronald Jones, Ballage.
My WRs are: Evans, Kupp, Allen Robinson, Tate, AJ Brown

His RBs are: CMC, Dalvin, Jacobs, Ekeler, Singletary, Mattison
His WRs are: Woods, Kirk, Thielen, Deebo Samuels, DeVante Parker

He is also potentially interested in Brees from me but not as important as WR help. I was think like Brees/Kupp for Josh Jacobs/Thielen or Dalvin/Kirk? Any good offers you see in our lineups?
W
AG
I would ask for Jacobs...and let him pick any WR on your roster (except Evans)
Saint Pablo
W said:

I would ask for Jacobs...and let him pick any WR on your roster (except Evans)
Agree w this
Saint Pablo
Was just offered Emmanuel Sanders and Devonta Freeman for Christian Kirk....thoughts? Not sure what the injury status of those two are...
Ranger222
AG
Freeman should be out for a couple weeks with no guarantee he gets his role back if Atlanta is out of it....Sanders also "week-to-week" making Deebo a great add....both Sanders and Freeman may be out for two weeks or more??
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
James White/Hunt and Hilton for D Freeman, Kirk, McLaurin?
Hilton should be back soon, McLaurin has an easy schedule but that offense is bad.
dallasag36
AG
He offered up Jacobs for Kupp. Also sent a secondary offer with Jacobs/DeVante Parker for Kupp/Brees. I'm thinking the second is crazy, but his thought is it would help with WR depth since I'm losing Kupp.

I could probably try and trade Brees (I have Watson as QB) for a better WR somewhere else.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.