Fantasy where do you stand?

6,880 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by W
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where are y'all at through ten games? First place? Praying to squeak into the playoffs? Tanking for Tua?

My main league, I am 8-2, leading in PF (we have a payout for regular season points leader), and likely going to finish with the one seed. 2 games left.

In my other league, I just got back to .500 and sit at 5-5 with three games left, I am in sixth, but still have a good shot at making the playoffs.
ac04
2 teams heading for byes
2 teams heading for playoffs
2 teams fighting for playoffs
1 team tanking very hard (dynasty)
Saint Pablo
ac04 said:

2 teams heading for byes
2 teams heading for playoffs
2 teams fighting for playoffs
1 team tanking very hard (dynasty)
7 leagues?! That is hardcore
Mike Elko
AG
10-team league: 7-3; 1st in PF; Good times. (I love you, Fantasy Football!)
12-team league: 3-7; 3rd in PF; Some of the unluckiest/dumbest loses ever. (F*** you, Fantasy Football.)
baseball_ag
AG
Only one league, non-ppr

10-0, 2nd place team is 180 pts behind.

Since I'm guaranteed a bye in the first round, I'm looking for a DEF for weeks 15,16.

League pays out for #1 WR, QB, TE, K, etc.
I have RBS #1,2,5 (CMC, Cook, Ekeler) and WR #1 (Evans). Good chance for some $$ this year.
ORAggieFan
7-3, 3/10. Most points scored
6-4, 4/12 (only four make playoffs). 2nd in points scored
5-5, four way tie for 4th. Will need to get lucky to get in. Was 5-1.......
HouseDivided06
AG
10 team league currently in 3rd at 6-4. We only do 2 weeks of playoffs and include 4 teams, so I need to finish strong. 4th, 5th, and 6th place are all 5-5, and 7th and 8th are 4-6. 2nd is 7-3, and first is killing everyone in points and is 8-2 but also has the fewest points against by far.
BenFiasco14
AG
Half PPR 12-team auction league: 5-5, currently slotted into the 6th and last spot for the playoffs. 3 games left. Fighting for my spot, but looking like this week will be an auto-loss for me. Saquon's early injury sent me into a tailspin and it's been a struggle ever since. Second most points scored and the most points scored against, of course

Full PPR 12 team snake league: 2-8. Lmao. I drafted 10th, which is my excuse I guess. Never stood much of a chance and I don't even really look at this one anymore.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
SquareOne07
AG
1st
1st
7th
Carlo4
AG
3 games left until playoffs. 6-4, tied with 4 other teams. Last place is 2 games out, so really even league. 2nd in points scored and against.

I could be the #1 seed or miss the playoffs...

ApachePilot
AG
8-2 with an 80 point lead over the number 2 team. Mahomes, CMC, A Jones and Lockett have been home run drafts.
W
AG
all teams are looking good for the playoffs except one.

my best team is 8-2 in a 12-team league. Fantasy football is easy when you nail your draft. Drafted Cook & Connor in the 1st & 2nd rounds. Then Amari in the 3rd and later on Coleman and Dak.

worst team is 5-5. Had the 11th overall pick in the 12-team league. Julio-Kelce-D.Henry were my first 3 picks. It's been a struggle each week
AgEng06
AG
8-2, 1st place in both leagues
JoeAggie5
Main league 6-4, but just pulled off trade to get Watson (Used Ryan, Schaub, Minshew throughout season). We trade draft picks too, so nothing lost.

We do divisions so I'm actually in 1st place and about to play a guy that has Rodgers and Barkley on bye.

I have highest PF, but also highest PA. This week I scored 130 in standard league, and lost by 5 points, I would have beat everyone else. That is literally how 3 of my losses have been this year, I had one bad week where I scored 90.

Other league with family, all hope is lost.
Ranger222
AG
baseball_ag said:

Only one league, non-ppr

10-0, 2nd place team is 180 pts behind.

Since I'm guaranteed a bye in the first round, I'm looking for a DEF for weeks 15,16.

League pays out for #1 WR, QB, TE, K, etc.
I have RBS #1,2,5 (CMC, Cook, Ekeler) and WR #1 (Evans). Good chance for some $$ this year.
The CMC/Cook/Evans start to the draft is the clear winner this year. I'm not even sure there is a close second. Maybe if you got the turn and went M Thomas/Cook at 1 and 2 then Kelce/Godwin or Kelce/Jacobs at 3 and 4. A lot or inconsistency in the 1st and 2nd rounds this year.

Main team is 7-3 and battling for 2/3rd into playoffs. Hit at QB/WR/TE (Lamar/Godwin/Lockett/Waller), but RBs have been inconsistent week-to-week (Kamara/D Williams/K Johnson now on IR). A lot of the RBs I've drafted in the later rounds have been duds as well (Duke Johnson/Darwin/Tony Pollard).

The CMC team in my league was running away with it...starting to come back down to earth a bit but its so hard when you are facing a consistent 30 points from CMC (PPR league). Biggest cheat code right now in FF.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
5-5 .

Considering Kamara and TY have missed so much time, and JuJu has been totally worthless that's solid. Hoping Ronald Jones can be a nice pickup and Kareem Hunt takes off to get me into the playoffs
Squirrel Master
AG
Both keeper leagues:
One team currently leading its division at 7-3 (relevant for $$$) and primed for a nice run at a three-peat behind a healthy Patty Mahomes.

One currently at 2-8, in last place of a 12 team league, and eagerly awaiting to see where the top rookie RBs end up so they can figure out who they'll be taking with the first pick of the draft.
JABQ04
AG
8-2 record, but 6th out of ten teams in points. Been lucky facing teams with crappy weeks. I'm playing the lucky card all the way through
Farmer1906
AG
Main league - 2nd place, most points (7-3)
Work league - 1st Place, 2nd most points (7-3)
Side League - 3rd Place, 4th most points (6-4)

I should may playoffs in all leagues and get a bye in my main league. I just made moves to get CMC, Adams, and McLaurin for the postseason run (gave up Kamara, Murray, Lockett, & Diggs). I really like all my teams and focused on playoff matchups in my main league. The key guy I hit on (Main & Work) has been Lamar Jackson. My only QB (besides bye week pickups) and had him targeted and selected him late in both leagues.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
the league i had to autodraft because my daughter was in the ER: 9-1, autodrafted McCaffery and Jackson in teh first 2 rounds.

the league I'm commissioner of and researched players for almost an hour the day of the draft, 2-7, with 5 losses by 11 points or less (one by 0.2 points) and enjoying the injuries of Mahomes, Hill, D. Jackson, and Hilton to date.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
I used to play in 2 leagues and hated it. Can't imagine playing in 7.

6-4 and should be heading to the playoffs.
Farmer1906
AG
I've played anywhere from 1 to 4. As long as it's on the same platform and you get a mix of some of the same players (Boyd & Kittle on all 3 this year; D Johnson, Conner, Kirk, L Jackson on 2/3) its not too bad at all.
ac04
seven is too many, i don't recommend it. this is the second time it has crept up that high and i'm swearing it off forever. five isn't too bad.
MooreTrucker
AG
Main league - on a 3 game losing streak and projected to miss the playoffs for the first time since the league formed.

Second league - projected in the playoffs as #4
Bunk Moreland
1 league.

7-3, 3 way tie for first but I hold the tiebreaker because I've scored the most points in the league.

Conner & Boswell combined to get me 2.3 last night though so I might as well make it 7-4.
ApachePilot
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Half PPR 12-team auction league: 5-5, currently slotted into the 6th and last spot for the playoffs. 3 games left. Fighting for my spot, but looking like this week will be an auto-loss for me. Saquon's early injury sent me into a tailspin and it's been a struggle ever since. Second most points scored and the most points scored against, of course

Full PPR 12 team snake league: 2-8. Lmao. I drafted 10th, which is my excuse I guess. Never stood much of a chance and I don't even really look at this one anymore.

That's Jason Garrett level management
Hey...so.. um
6-4 Most points in the league by over 20 per game and in 4th place fighting for the last playoff spot.

UP to 8-4. A win either of the next two weeks secures a playoff spot. 2nd Place now
ClassOf17
11-0

Rodgers
McCafferey
Brieda/Cohen
Evans
Hilton
Cooper/DJ Chark/Kirk
Ebron
Pats D/ST
Lutz

My roster in a thirteen team league.
NoahAg
First in my main league. A few members have either checked out or forgotten about it. I should look into a pay league next year. But a few of my draft picks are paying off:

QBs: Lamar and Wilson
RBs: McCaffrey and Cook
ApachePilot
AG
9-2 and first place by a game with over a hundred point lead. Just need one of the next 2 and I'm top seed with a bye.
MooreTrucker
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Main league - on a 3 game losing streak and projected to miss the playoffs for the first time since the league formed.

Second league - projected in the playoffs as #4
4 game losing streak now. WILL THE BYE WEEKS NEVER END?!?!?!?
Hey...so.. um
Hey...so.. um said:

6-4 Most points in the league by over 20 per game and in 4th place fighting for the last playoff spot.

Up to 3rd place and if I win out, I will move up to at least 2nd. 4 game win streak
Ranger222
AG
Anyone do any best ball leagues? Did around 75 on Draft.com, but not going to look at results until week 16. Feeling I did pretty good as ~25% of teams drafted Lamar and went heavy on Godwin + Lockett at receiver. Also 25% Waller. However RBs may be a trouble area.....
LEJ
8-3 first place.

Clinched po spot.

3rd in scoring in 10 team non ppr yahoo league. Just put in waiver claim for Austin Hooper. Ebron is my only TE, has been serviceable but is now Q. I see hooper is dinged up and Q, but man, dem points doe.
mAgnoliAg
AG
10 team league tied for 5th with 3 other teams at 5-6. 4th place is 1 game ahead of me, so if they lose and I win I'm in the playoffs. I have all 4 of these teams in PF by 200+.

Overall I'm barely 4th in PF but 70 behind #1. Big drop off after me so obviously I am 4th best; lines just have to adjust this week (I'll be "assisting" the opponent of 4th place in any way possible besides collusion trading)
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.