Week 10 Waivers

1,376 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Carlo4
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would anyone drop Christian Kirk for Curtis Samuel or John Brown?
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
I'm still a believer in Kirk and feel he should provide good value the rest of the year. He's my flex this week with a great matchup; but if he doesn't produce this week I may be dropping him.
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
Drop Pascal or Fuller to pick up Ronald Jones?
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
I like John Brown > Samuel > Kirk and would drop Pascal for Jones.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
EliteZags
AG
those that have been saving #1 waiver priority are you burning it on Ronald Jones just for the fact that at this point in the season could be the last pickup worthy of it?

I always like to save it for bad drops but no point in holding it all season without getting anything for it, don't even need an RB with DJohnson/Fournette/MGordon/Singletary but Jones would allow me to try to deal Singletary while his value is high and just keep Jones for backup/filler
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I am starting kirk and dropping/trading him after this week no matter the outcome.

He goes

San Fran
Bye
Rams

The playoffs:
Pit
Cleveland
Seattle

None of those are exactly mouth watering Except MAYBE Seattle, but that would mean you hold him on your bench for 5 weeks before the championship. No Thanks.

He should ball this week, but he is gone after. Matchups just arent there.
oh no
AG
Ty Johnson is obviously worthless and my claims for other upcoming guys i wanted to stream fell through....

... so who's the better handcuff i should stash on my bench in place of Ty Johnson: Mattison or Henderson? I was leaning Henderson since Gurley seems banged up, but then again, Malcolm Brown will be back from injury as soon as this week.

Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
oh no said:

Ty Johnson is obviously worthless and my claims for other upcoming guys i wanted to stream fell through....

... so who's the better handcuff i should stash on my bench in place of Ty Johnson: Mattison or Henderson? I was leaning Henderson since Gurley seems banged up, but then again, Malcolm Brown will be back from injury as soon as this week.

If you have Cook then I think you should also stash Mattison.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
I don't have cook, but i also don't mind pissing off the cook owner or the gurley owner by stashing their handcuffs
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
oh no said:

I don't have cook, but i also don't mind pissing off the cook owner or the gurley owner by stashing their handcuffs

If that's the case, then if the Cook owner did not stash Mattison then you should pick him up and leverage him for bench depth.
oh no
AG
has anyone researched playoff matchup defenses? who are the best ones to hold for playoffs?

someone in my league dropped PIT d/st last week so i grabbed them - they have the following FF playoff schedule:

wk14: @ARI
wk15: BUF
wk16: @NYJ

i also have MIN d/st, but they haven't been great and their playoff matchups aren't good. looking to swap them with another d/st for the playoff run.

I see that:
PHI has: NYG, @WAS, DAL
JAX has: LAC, @OAK, @ATL

who else is good that is likely available in a lot of leagues? (for those that don't already have NE or SF)

Bobcat-Ag
I need a TE this week and my 2 best options are Jack Doyle and Mike Gesicki. Who would you pick up? I think Doyle has the higher floor, but Gesicki has the higher ceiling.

What do you think?
oh no
AG
my waiver claim for Herndon was unsuccessful, so I'm looking at Gesicki.. though I don't actually need to stream a second TE until week 12, trying to plan ahead.

For you, for just this week, I think I'd lean Doyle vs MIA, but I don't know what Brissett possibly being out would do there. For ROS, I think I'd take the chance on Gesicki, as MIA does not have many other weapons and I think he'll get 6-7+ targets/game from here on out.

I might grab Mattison off waivers and offer him to the Cook owner for his 2nd/bench TE Mark Andrews.
Ag_07
AG
If you're looking ahead and are OK for this week you may consider Darren Fells.

Houston is on a BYE this week but he's been productive. He's got 6 TDs and 2 multi TD games in the past 5 weeks. In our PPR format he's the #8 TE in fantasy points.

HOU has a playoff schedule of TEN, DEN, TB so as a look ahead stash he may be an option.
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
PHI is a good one that a lot of people are stashing. But the Giants may be a sneaky good stash that not everyone is looking at. They have the following to close out the season:
14: @PHI
15: Mia
16: @Wsh
I have the SF defense in one league and am picking up the NYG to stash for the playoffs after this week.
Carlo4
AG
Pit DEF is available in 40% of leagues on ESPN. Tough matchup this week potentially vs rams.... Then...

Cle
Cin
Cle
Ari
Buf
NYJ

If that doesn't scream playoff difference, I don't!
Saint Pablo
PDEMDHC said:

Pit DEF is available in 40% of leagues on ESPN. Tough matchup this week potentially vs rams.... Then...

Cle
Cin
Cle
Ari
Buf
NYJ

If that doesn't scream playoff difference, I don't!
Eagles also available in like 55% of leagues and they have

MIA
NYG
WSH

During the first three weeks of the playoffs. I stashed them for those matchups.
Carlo4
AG
Nice.gif
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.