Start/Sit Week 10

6,367 Views | 166 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Silvertaps
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm up by 30. Still have Witten, and he has the 49ers D/ST tomorrow night.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Saint Pablo
Up 1. I have zeke and Witt to go. Opponent has Kittle at TE and Luke Wilson on his bench. Also has Lambo in at K. 8-2 here I come.
JABQ04
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Up 1. I have zeke and Witt to go. Opponent has Kittle at TE and Luke Wilson on his bench. Also has Lambo in at K. 8-2 here I come.

Big gamble if him to have Kittke in the lineup still. Don't think he's gonna play. I snagged Everett as a TE and he did fine
ApachePilot
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I'm up by 30. Still have Witten, and he has the 49ers D/ST tomorrow night.
I think you're safe.
CapCityAg89
AG
Two weeks ago I set the league scoring record at 210. This week I won't hit 75. Weird game.
W
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

What has caused this massive regression for the rams?
this is a good question.

Sean McVay was the boy wonder genius last year. LAR is probably missing the playoffs this season.

the Rams' passing attack is terrible
W
AG
Cousins and Dak with 2 TD's apiece in the 1st half.

Cook over 100 total yards already
ApachePilot
AG
W said:

BenFiasco14 said:

What has caused this massive regression for the rams?
this is a good question.

Sean McVay was the boy wonder genius last year. LAR is probably missing the playoffs this season.

the Rams' passing attack is terrible

I believe they lost some stud O-lineman this year. Goff is a flawed QB.
W
AG
the Dak-Amari stack paying off again this week
ApachePilot
AG
Cooper is a badass WR. Makes play after play
mAgnoliAg
AG
I had dak, Christian Kirk, Melvin Gordon playing a girl who hasn't touched her lineup since mahomes got hurt and of course I lost. She has mahomes, Derrick Henry, amari, and Jarvis Landry. Of course if mahomes wouldn't have played today she still would've left him in her starting lineup.
ApachePilot
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

I had dak, Christian Kirk, Melvin Gordon playing a girl who hasn't touched her lineup since mahomes got hurt and of course I lost. She has mahomes, Derrick Henry, amari, and Jarvis Landry. Of course if mahomes wouldn't have played today she still would've left him in her starting lineup.

Fantasy football is so fun and at the same time so aggravating.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
That's funny
Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo said:

Zeke and Witt did next to nothing last night...up 9. Praying my opponent doesn't pick up a kicker or put Luke Wilson into his lineup.
ApachePilot
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Zeke and Witt did next to nothing last night...up 9. Praying my opponent doesn't pick up a kicker or put Luke Wilson into his lineup.

I'd make a comment but you cowboy fans have thin skin.
Saint Pablo
ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Eh I don't really care. I care about fantasy exponentially more than I do Garrett's boys.
ApachePilot
AG
ApachePilot
AG
Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Eh I don't really care. I care about fantasy exponentially more than I do Garrett's boys.

In that case you should have started Mahomes
Saint Pablo
ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Yup. He had more points than Zeke, Cooper Kupp, Witten, and Brees combined.
ApachePilot
AG
Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Ain't that just the way fantasy goes?!? Nothing hurts more than a bench full of points. You made a smart logical play with Brees. No one thought the falcons would win.
Saint Pablo
ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

ApachePilot said:

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

Ain't that just the way fantasy goes?!? Nothing hurts more than a bench full of points. You made a smart logical play with Brees. No one thought the falcons would win.
Unfortunately that is how it goes sometimes. Hopefully my moron opponent doesn't put Wilson in and forget's to add a kicker...I debated picking up both kickers so he can't, but don't think it is worth it lol
ApachePilot
AG
What's the deal with Zeke this season? He looks like a shell of himself. Also what's up with all the nose rings?
Saint Pablo
ApachePilot said:

What's the deal with Zeke this season? He looks like a shell of himself. Also what's up with all the nose rings?
I don't think the OL has been as good...one of the plays on the drive we had where we failed to convert on fourth down (I believe it was the third down play), the Vikings rushed three and still met Zeke in the backfield. There is no excuse for that. I also don't think we utilize him in the passing game enough...he had no catches last week and I believe he was targeted just three times this week.

Don't get the nose rings. They look whack. I feel like it would be bothersome to play with them in too.
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
They haven't found ways to get him the ball besides running inside zones. Very bland play calling for him.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The playcalling for him is bland, but let's be honest, he's kind of a bland runner. He's got that low-to-the-ground grinder/glider style that just isn't that explosive. Contrast to Cook last night looked like he was playing at a different speed.
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
I think the big difference was, cook was getting the ball in space with screen passes. They need to get Zeke in the open field. It seems the only routes he runs are check-downs and quick outs
ApachePilot
AG
I agree with you all, but it seems like he's not running hard. Rarely breaks a tackle. Reminds me of the Seahawks Shawn Alexander once he got paid. Just went through the motions. Zeke has been explosive and tough to bring down until this season.
Silvertaps
AG
Needed 20 points in the game from E. Sanders...and he just left for the locker room.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.