*** Cowboys / Giants ***

20,785 Views | 601 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BleacherRat
ApachePilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any win in the NFL is a good win.
birdman
ApachePilot said:

Any win in the NFL is a good win.
Agreed. And when it's in your division it's even better.
Macarthur
jr15aggie said:

ESPN studio guys down on Dallas after the game. Hey, I'm critical of them too cause I see their issues. They are not playing like champions yet.

But they beat the Giants just as bad as NE did (and they had 6 turnovers that game). We just had back to back beat downs of division rivals and they are acting like we have major issues.

It was a solid win and worth enjoying.

Yeah, I think they are a bit off base. Sure, it wasn't pretty, but I think we get so focused on our team, we forget about the league as a whole.

Seattle let a very mediocre TB team score almost at will and Wilson had to play like crazy to pull that one out. Was it two weeks ago, NO was tied in the 4th quarter with Jax before they pulled that one out. Houston won in london, but I think Dallas was the only team to win a true road game this week.

It's tough to win in the NFL. You don't apologize for a win, esp a double digit win on the road.
Old Tom Morris
Solid W. Giants have not been that terrible lately. Would be nice to see the Cowboys get off to a better start in games though. But a road night game win in the division is always good.
CajunAg97
AG
The Collective
AG
Kevin Harlan
BleacherRat
RealTalk said:

RealTalk said:

Here comes a 3-and-out for the offense.
That was too close.
Why do you talk to yourself?
Gig 'em!
BleacherRat
RealTalk said:

Nice drive only to be sabotaged by stupid mistakes.

I bet they didn't get a C in bowling though.
Gig 'em!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.