Browns waive Whitehead after epic twitter rant

1,628 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Agristotle
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://apple.news/AhmtPgAC6RWOi2qHVLqKP4Q

Quote:

The Cleveland Browns announced Monday that safety Jermaine Whitehead has been waived following his threatening Twitter posts directed at radio analyst Dustin Fox and fans after Sunday's 24-19 loss to the Denver Broncos.
After Fox called Whitehead's effort tackling Sunday "a joke" in a tweet, Whitehead responded: "Come get it in blood b---h made ass lil boy. I'm out there with a broke hand... don't get smoked f--k ass cracker," per Kenneth Garger of the New York Post.
Whitehead told another Twitter user, "Imma kill you b---h... that's on blood."

Oops
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggie813
Ok, so he uses a derogatory term for a white person and the entire nation is not up in arms? Let's reverse it and see what happens.
Let's see if the morally superior LeBron James says anything about tweeting before thinking like he did with Morey of the Rockets.
Matsui
ORAggieFan
aggie813 said:

Ok, so he uses a derogatory term for a white person and the entire nation is not up in arms? Let's reverse it and see what happens.
Let's see if the morally superior LeBron James says anything about tweeting before thinking like he did with Morey of the Rockets.
People were pretty up in arms and he got cut. Seems to have played out exactly as one would expect.
aggie813
Its more to the point that if a white person had done this it would be all racial and the threats secondary.
In this case it seems more like the threats he made are the main talking point and not the derogatory remark.
Ag_07
AG
When keeping it real goes wrong.
double aught
AG
aggie813 said:

Its more to the point that if a white person had done this it would be all racial and the threats secondary.
In this case it seems more like the threats he made are the main talking point and not the derogatory remark.
Well, life's not fair. I'm sure the white man's still getting the better end of the deal.
AustinCountyAg
you can take the thug outa the hood, but you can't take the hood outa the thug.

feel me yo?
Iowaggie
AG
Have Raiders or Patriots picked him up yet?
PatAg
AG
aggie813 said:

Feel free to get upset about someone using the word cracker. I'm sure it will make everything better.
bonfarr
AG
PatAg said:

aggie813 said:

Feel free to get upset about someone using the word cracker. I'm sure it will make everything better.

I believe the correct term is Saltine American.
Agristotle
AG
Made me spit my coffee!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.