Anyone stashing Josh Gordon?

1,617 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by EliteZags
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could probably pick him up this week, my most droppable player is likely Watkins who I grabbed while he was hurt and haven't had to play yet, in decent shape at WR with OBJ Hilton Metcalf and AJ Green so could take in a dice roll

If I wait a week I could drop Stafford instead since I've been holding Brees and Cam, but Gordon could get scooped by then
Saint Pablo
I have him on IR...curious to see where he lands. I try not to get attached to players or add people who I like a lot, but I had Flash the year he broke out and I try to grab him every year I can just because his talent is incredible.
JABQ04
AG
Nope. Dropped him.
chris1515
AG
I'd like to see him land in Green Bay.
EliteZags
AG
Pats just released him and I picked him up thinking once he's signed in the next few days(may be his peak value) will try to flip him for Mark Andrews who's owner starts Kittle
Enviroag02
AG
That owner is gonna need Andrews now that Kittle just hyperextended his knee.
Enviroag02
AG
Never mind Kittle looks fine...wow!
ORAggieFan
Seahawks! I was hoping they'd claim him as a fan (not FF related).
Bunk Moreland
Gordon to Seattle. I had him on my IR so definitely going to find a roster spot for him and see how it works.
EliteZags
AG
EliteZags said:

Pats just released him and I picked him up thinking once he's signed in the next few days(may be his peak value) will try to flip him for Mark Andrews who's owner starts Kittle

well the Andrews owner surprisingly countered with Andrews for Metcalf, which I went ahead and accepted kinda in the middle of DK's breakout and knowing the Pats matchup for Andrews, TE was the only glaring hole on my roster which is trying to make a comeback push from 2-5 (will be 4-5 after this wk)

roster before trade was:

QB(1): Stafford, Brees,
RB(2): David Johnson, Fournette, MGordon, Singletary
WR(3): OBJ, Hilton, AJ Green, Metcalf, Watkins, Josh Gordon
Flx(1)
TE(1): Hockenson

12 team non ppr, had a couple ridic close losses

hoping it pays off in the long run but also needing Green and Hilton to be healthy for a tough matchup with the #1 team next wkd cause I do need wins now to sneak into playoffs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.