Frank Gore

1,410 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgOutsideAustin
HouseDivided06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thinking about picking up Frank Gore given the matchup this week, but 1) I am not sure who I would bench and 2) not sure who I would drop. I have an overabundance of receivers, so it would likely be one of Marvin Jones, Courtland Sutton, Terry McLarin, or Devin Smith. Leaning towards Jones because the others seem to have more upside although a lower floor. Good move or bad move? Current roster in 10 team .5 PPR:

QB: Goff
RB1 and 2: McCaffrey and Carson
WRS: Evans, Hollywood, and Mike Williams
TE: Engram
2 Flex: Fournette and Kerryon Johnson
Bench: Curtis Samuel, Courtland Sutton, Marvin Jones, Terry McLaurin, Devin Smith, and Rashad Penny

I picked up Smith this week with Gallup out and am curious to see his involvement in the offense, and Penny is my handcuff to Carson. Samuel, McLaurin, and Sutton are all solid for the most part.

Thoughts on the move, and if so, who do I bench? Carson? He is struggling with fumbles and NO has a good run defense.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Yes drop Jones for Gore.
This is the week you want to play Gore. Cincy gave up tons of yards and TD's to the San Fran trio of RB's, and with Singletary injured Gore is going to eat. If anyone I would sit Fournette since they play TEN D on TNF.

oh no
AG
I just picked up Gore. I have Singletary as a bench stash, just waiting for him to take over later this season. Had to cancel a waiver claim for Malcolm Brown as someone dropped him this week - wanted to stash him in case of Gurley injury down the road, but with Marlon Mack listed as questionable and the Texans overusing Hyde and not using Duke as I thought they would this year, I need RB help and I might need Gore's starting RB touches THIS week.

question, I see Nelson Agholor (11 targets last week and two wr teammates- Djax and Alshon - still banged up/questionable) and Deebo Samuel (potentially coming on as a #1 target in SF) are both available.. either worth picking up? My WR corps is underwhelming, but not sure I should drop any of these guys for Nelson or Deebo at this point: Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson, Curtis Samuel, Courtland Sutton, DK Metcalf, Mecole Hardman

edit: 1 full PPR league
HouseDivided06
AG
Thanks I grabbed Gore and trying to decide who to bench for him to play.

I am not sure I see Agholor as a plus pick up over anyone you currently have unless you desperately need points THIS week. He should get volume and Detroit is far from stellar, but his share will go down once Philly is healthier. Plus he is very boom or bust. Would be tempted to let Diggs go off this week and then maybe offer him in a trade. I have a hard time believing in Minnesota's passing game for the long run. Just my $.02
Blindside05
AG
Do i drop Deebo Samuel or Sutton for Gore?
W
AG
the old timer came through.

89 yards & TD
_lefraud_
AG
Is Gore HoF?
Matsui
AG
I think so.
redag06
Absolutely.He will be in the #3 spot for all time rushing in 357 yards.
redag06
Still can't believe this was an actual question.

He is now one of 4 runnings backs with 15k yards.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He is doing this at 36 years old, incredible for an RB.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.