QB Help

765 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by HouseDivided06
HouseDivided06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am 0-2 and like my team, but they have underperformed thus far. My QB is Goff, and I need a win this week and am nervous about him dropping a single digit on me again. I am currently projected to win by 15, but I was projected to win by 10 and 25 in weeks 1 and 2 respectively, and lost by 16 both weeks. I have a droppable player (Ginn) but my QB options are limited. It looks like my 3 best options would be Garropolo, Dalton, or Stafford. I am wondering if any of those are even worth getting or if I roll with Goff and take my chances. Thoughts?
ac04
would start goff again
Daddy-O5
AG
Goff is habitually horrible on the road. I think he rights the ship at some point in the year, too many weapons. But I'd be tempted by Jimmy G this week.
EliteZags
AG
would you drop Cam to pickup and hold Brees(was just dropped), was able to get Josh Allen to slow the bleeding for now
ac04
would drop cam. don't think i'd hold brees unless benches are very deep.
W
AG
I'm benching Goff this week and starting Rivers instead
W
AG
I would pick up Jimmy G...

and then wait until 3pm to make the call. See how your 12pm players did (and your opponents')
HouseDivided06
AG
Jimmy G was picked up before I could do anything. I traded for Josh Allen and Michael Gallup giving up Fournette. I needed a QB and some WR depth, he needed a RB. A bit iffy and I'm not sure if it was a good move, but I addressed needs and I have 3 good rbs so took the risk
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.