Mark Andrews Trade Value

1,071 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Daddy-O5
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got the following on my roster:

QB: Dak and Goff
RB: Connor, Le'Veon, J. White, M. Gordon.
TE: D. Walker

I rarely keep two QB's on my roster and he needs one (Cam owner), He could use some depth at RB as well. I also want to clear a couple of spots on my bench.

Goff and White for Andrews?

I'm buying high on Andrews but may be worth it. Unless there's an injury to Dak I'm not ever starting Goff, same with White. Leaves me thin at RB but both my handcuffs are on the waiver wire, I'd plan to pick up at least Jaylen Samuels. I'd also likely drop Goff this week to waivers anyways.

Thoughts?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I probably wouldn't, no.

Andrews may be great, he may not. You don't know.

You do know that James white is proven and has had a steady good season thus far as your rb3.

RBs get injured more than TEs. Goff is a cpable back up or fill in if dak gets hurt again.

Im waiting for people to drop decent TEs later if I am you when injuries will undoubtedly happen.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Somebody offered me Julio and Njoku for Andrews and Mark Ingram... I made myself wait a bit before I texted back that I don't like Njoku in concussion protocol but he had a deal.
Daddy-O5
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Goff is a cpable back up or fill in if dak gets hurt again.
I'll freely admit, I'm dropping Goff at some point this week if I don't weasel myself into a trade for him with someone who needs a QB. To me it has nothing to do with hanging onto Goff or not, I almost never roster two QB's.

Your remaining points on RB depth, injuries etc., are primarily the reason I am unsure about this specific offer.
W
AG
I'm wondering if it's time to sell high on the Ravens passing game.

they have played one terrible team (Dolphins) and one terrible secondary (Cardinals)
Daddy-O5
AG
Well take this off the board. Guy offered Matt Ryan and Carlos Hyde and trade was accepted.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.