So Lamar Jackson was just sitting there in the late rounds...

1,451 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ElephantRider
ElephantRider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And I grabbed him, just on the off chance that he blows up. Well, he did, and now I have Dak and Lamar. Guy in the league is wanting to trade for him. So far hasn't offered much (P. Lindsay), but what should I be willing to take? 12 team, 1/2 PPR. I'm fine with sitting on him for a while and holding him hostage, but I don't want to wait for too long.

My Roster:
QB: Dak, Lamar
WR: Keenan Allen, Robert Woods, Alshon, Courtland Sutton, Anthony Miller (soon to be dropped)
RB: Conner, Cook, James White, Tarik Cohen, Adrian Peterson
TE: Njoku

His Roster:
QB: Big Ben
WR: Thielen, Godwin, Metcalf, Amendola, AJ Green
RB: Saquon, Fournette, Gio Bernard, P. Lindsay, Drake, Justin Jackson, Kareem Hunt
TE: Vance McDonald
Ags #1
AG
you could use RB help but his RBs are pretty brutal. I would want at least godwin and lindsey. Or maybe Fournette and Godwin for Dak and Cohen?
Pepper Brooks
AG
He's bent over a barrel and Jackson could be cheat code good through his bye in week 8. I'd ask for Fournette and Godwin if you're really open to trading him.
ElephantRider
AG
Would y'all keep him and trade Dak? Guy seems open to either of them. I feel like Dak has better potential for the whole season, but I could be wrong
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ElephantRider said:

Would y'all keep him and trade Dak? Guy seems open to either of them. I feel like Dak has better potential for the whole season, but I could be wrong

I have Lamar in one of my leagues too but something in my gut just tells me he wont be this hot all year long. On the other hand, Prescott has so many weapons and seems to have even improved his deep ball (which was something he was really weak with before) .
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
In a 12 team having those two is pretty awesome for your team. It would take a deecent trade for me to want to move them. I think your RB will be fine, but I'd go after the owner of kittle or kelce, ertz or Engram if they have a viable backup TE and try to package something
EliteZags
AG
no way he gives up Fournette and Godwin (his 3rd and 4th RDers?)
I would take just Fournette at this pt buying low, he's gonna have the volume to produce and getting targets
Ranger222
AG
Find a way to get McDonald. I realize he will now be playing with a back-up QB, but I still think it might be an upgrade for your roster over Njoku.

Also don't wait to trade -- no reason holding both as they share a bye week in week 8. You'll need to pick up another QB anyway.
Iowaggie
AG
Who's best available QB on waiver wire?
I'm sure by now the BIg Ben owner has picked someone up, so it depends if he's rolling with Andy Dalton, Jacoby Brisset, or Mason Rudolph
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
I'd trade Jackson and keep Dak, which is difficult to say because I hate the Cowboys.

Jackson runs a bunch - he's going to get dinged up at some point. Dak plays behind the best O-line in football and with the best RB in football. He's back there in an recliner giving you great consistency every week.
claym711
AG
With 12 teams, would take a lot to give someone else a top tier QB. You might be better off preventing someone else from having him than what youll gain in a trade.
ElephantRider
AG
Looks like I'm going to hold onto him for now. Guy is hesitant to offer up Fournette/Godwin.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.