A. Brown Rape Charge

9,122 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Iowaggie
joerobert_pete06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27589799/antonio-brown-accused-sexual-assault-suit

"The first alleged incident came in June 2017, with Taylor saying Brown exposed himself and kissed her without consent. A month later, Taylor alleges in the lawsuit, Brown masturbated near her without her knowledge and ejaculated on her back, then later bragged about it in a series of text messages. In May 2018, Taylor alleges that Brown "forced her down onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and forcibly raped her." "
bonfarr
AG
If he is innocent I hope he saved every text message, email, Instagram post, etc that woman ever sent him.
JCA1
AG
No idea what happened here or who's telling the truth, but I find it more than a little odd that she claims he jerked off on her against her will and she nevertheless agreed to come back to work for him again about a year later. Pretty sure if my boss came up behind me and came on me, that's gonna do it for our working relationship.
redag06
Probably a made up story, but being the person he is, I hope it's true.
Kellso
Sounds like a money grab to me.

I rarely believe these sexual assault claims against Pro Athletes.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
In the second incident, he allegedly mas******* behind her while the two were watching a church service on her iPad in his Miami home and ejac***** on her back.

On come on now! Dude's got her back.
bonfarr
AG
From Brown's Attorney:

STATEMENT REGARDING ANTONIO BROWN
Antonio Brown learned today that he has been named in a lawsuit filed in federal court in the Southern
District of Florida.
Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit. He will pursue all legal remedies to not only
clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.
Mr. Brown was approached by his accuser in 2017, shortly after Mr. Brown signed a contract making him
the highest paid wide receiver in the NFL.
At that time, Mr. Brown was asked to invest $1.6 million dollars in the accuser's business project.
Mr. Brown was not informed by his accuser that she had just been levied with a $30,000 IRS tax lien or
that $300,000 of the $1.6 million so called "investment" was to be used to purchase property already owned
by the accuser and her mother.
When Mr. Brown refused to make the $1.6 million "investment," the accuser supposedly cut off
communications with Mr. Brown.
However, in 2018, the accuser resurfaced and offered to travel to Pennsylvania and South Florida to train
Mr. Brown for the upcoming season.
Thereafter, the accuser engaged Mr. Brown in a consensual personal relationship. Any sexual interaction
with Mr. Brown was entirely consensual.
The accuser not only traveled to Mr. Brown's residences on multiple occasions, she traveled from
Tennessee to Florida and returned at 2 a.m. to Mr. Brown's residence ten days after the alleged assault.
The accuser continued communications with Mr. Brown throughout 2018, and even asked Mr. Brown for
tickets to a Pittsburgh Steelers football game in the winter of 2018.
Mr. Brown's accuser has continually posted photographs of Mr. Brown on her social media in an effort to
financially benefit from his celebrity. Mr. Brown, whose hard work and dedication to his craft has allowed
him to rise to the top of his profession, refuses to be the victim of what he believes to be a money grab.
In May 2018, Mr. Brown's accuser invited herself to join Mr. Brown and his friends, who were patrons at
Miami adult entertainment clubs. After several hours of partying, Mr. Brown and his friends called it a
night.
Instead of leaving by herself, as she had arrived, and returning to her hotel, Mr. Brown's accuser solicited
Mr. Brown to join her and return to Mr. Brown's residence where the two engaged in consensual sex.
Again, Mr. Brown denies all of the accuser's allegations.
Darren Heitner
IceAg08
AG
Great comeback story
jr15aggie
AG
IceAg08 said:

Great comeback story
rgag12
AG
I have it on good authority AB was trying to execute the "Texas Pancake".

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=texas+pancake&=true
investorAg83
AG
IceAg08 said:

Great comeback story

A regular 'Kim Kardashian'.
Mike Elko
AG
What a wacky turn of events.

At minimum, please be suspended for the season.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
He might appear to be an idiot but dude knows how to hire a lawyer. Her accusations materialize at a time of maximum visibility and before most people are even hearing about it, his camp has a multiyear narrative painting her as the classic gold digger
rgag12
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

He might appear to be an idiot but dude knows how to hire a lawyer. Her accusations materialize at a time of maximum visibility and before most people are even hearing about it, his camp has a multiyear narrative painting her as the classic gold digger

It also suggests he was worried about this for some time and had lawyers start building a defense long before now. He has a right to be concerned as now there is a very good chance this ends in a negative outcome for him.

Today's society favors the woman accuser over the male accused. It's an environment perfect for gold diggers to thrive as long as they can take the threats and verbal abuse hurled at them online.
Piag95
Does anyone find it strange as to the timing of suit? She had 29M reasons to wait til Tuesday to file. If the Pats wouldn't have signed him, then the gold digger would have just waited til he signed elsewhere
Iowaggie
AG
Maybe the Oakland raiders are geniuses because they had heard this coming and this way they could get all the way out of the contract before it came out
Piag95
Doubt it. Mark Davis is not a wealthy owner and was scared to lose 30M to a ticking time bomb
Iowaggie
AG
Correct and that is supporting what my post is saying. maybe they had found out about this and Davis went to the rest of the front office and Mike mayock said hey I'll just go a troll Brown and this will be over.

I'm not saying that is what happened or believe they knew but it wouldn't surprise me that with all the problems going on they also had heard this was coming down
. . .

Quote:

Belichick "both Antonio and has representatives have made statements... we've looked into the situation, we're taking it very seriously. .... I'm not going to be expanding on the statements that were already." Confirms Brown will practice today, but "one day at a time" for Sunday

Patriots and Belichick end the press conference after 4 minutes. No questions other than Antonio Brown. Patriots are letting him practice today, but won't commit to him playing Sunday

AustinAg2K
The timing of all of this is too coincidental to not be related. I'm guessing she went to the team and hit them up for money. In the text messages deadspin has on their story, Brown says something like, "don't tell my team.". The messages are really hard to follow, so it could mean anything, but I'm guessing she tried to extort him threatening to tell the Raiders. Then she did tell the Raiders and that's what caused his issues with management.
WES2006AG
AG
IceAg08 said:

Great comeback story
Don't call it a cumback
Mike Elko
AG
Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't askin' for much here ($75K)...

And, she supposedly passed a lie detector test. Either way, AB's been great entertainment since being MIA with the Steelers last season. What a circus. AB 'bout to get f'ed by Goodell.
Dad
AG
I read some of those texts in an article and the dude sounds guilty to me of at least shooting a load on her back (clothes, not skin) without her knowledge.

The guys seems to think he can get away with anything and for that reason I think he probably did rape her. Since he is a good player I think she will settle for an undisclosed amount and nothing else will happen to him.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
investorAg83 said:

IceAg08 said:

Great comeback story

A regular 'Kim Kardashian'.
Agnzona
What is the difference between him extorting the Steelers and Raiders and she him? Could this just be karma?
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Van Buren Boy
AG
Anyone else assume the alleged victim was white?
Bunk Moreland
She's black.
Daveintx
Surprise surprise the NFL isn't taking action at this time.......
. . .

Quote:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27619578/sources-ab-rejected-2m-settlement-taylor

Antonio Brown declined to sign a $2 million-plus agreement with Britney Taylor to settle a sexual assault allegation made by the wide receiver's former trainer, sources told ESPN's Jeff Darlington.

Brown had a deadline last Sunday night to sign the settlement agreement before Taylor's attorneys sought to file their civil lawsuit against him. After Brown didn't sign off on the settlement, the suit was filed Tuesday.

Settlement discussions began as early as April and included two mediations, one of which occurred in May, sources familiar with the talks told Darlington.

Brown's decision not to sign the settlement came around the same time that he agreed to a deal with the New England Patriots, which his agent revealed September 7 and was formalized Monday.

BMX Bandit
Daveintx said:

Surprise surprise the NFL isn't taking action at this time.......

Which is consistent with how they always act in similar situations

They are starting investigation into it
. . .
. . .
Mike Elko
AG
I'm pretty sure he's got the CTE. That's the only way to explain this dummy's continued behavior.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/19/antonio-brown-accuser-text-messages
Ag_07
AG
His lawyer was in the group text!

At the absolute least he's a horrible human being who deserves all the ill will coming his way.

He needs to just go away.
GCP12
AG
AustinAg2012 said:

I'm pretty sure he's got the CTE. That's the only way to explain this dummy's continued behavior.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/19/antonio-brown-accuser-text-messages

He's been the best WR in the league for about 5-6 years now. That comes with a lot of people letting you do whatever the **** you want. No CTE. Just extreme narcissism
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.