Thinking about trading for Patty Mahomes

1,911 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Hey...so.. um
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My team is:
QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Justin Jackson, and Rashaad Penny
WR: Mike Evans, Robert Woods, Allen Robinson, Josh Gordon, Christian Kirk, and Jamison Crowdr
TE: Evan Engram

His is pretty bad, he has:
QB: Pat Mahomes, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers
RB: Matt Brieda, James White, Miles Sanders, and Devin Singletary
WR: Michael Thomas, Julian Edelman, Golden Tate, and Randall Cobb
TE: Eric Ebron and Jason Witten

I am thinking of offering something along the lines of Aaron Jones and Christian Kirk for Mahomes and one of his RBs...thoughts?
ac04
lol @ his qb depth chart
Saint Pablo
ac04 said:

lol @ his qb depth chart
He took QBs in the second and third round. Everyone else was astounded when he did that. We have all been in this league for 8 or so years, he knows about fantasy...just shocked he did that.
Ags #1
AG
Why would he give up the best QB in fantasy for a WR 2 and a low end RB 1?
Saint Pablo
Ags #1 said:

Why would he give up the best QB in fantasy for a WR 2 and a low end RB 1?
Do you see his roster? What would you recommend as a better offer?
Ags #1
AG
How many WRs do you start? If its two he doesn't really need Kirk that much IMO and jones is very hit or miss. I guess try offering him that and see if he bites. If I am him I am holding out for Carson and a WR (kirk or robinson or other). But I personally wouldnt give up by far the highest scoring player in FF for jones and kirk even though my roster is really thin at RB and kind of thin at WR
Saint Pablo
Ags #1 said:

How many WRs do you start? If its two he doesn't really need Kirk that much IMO and jones is very hit or miss. I guess try offering him that and see if he bites. If I am him I am holding out for Carson and a WR (kirk or robinson or other). But I personally wouldnt give up by far the highest scoring player in FF for jones and kirk even though my roster is really thin at RB and kind of thin at WR
I wouldn't either, but I am hoping he is a dumbass on these trades. Do you think Jones and Josh Gordon for Mahomes and a RB would be better?
Ags #1
AG
maybe so. I think you throw out your first offer and see what he does.
Saint Pablo
He offered Mahomes for Gordon and Robinson
Squirrel Master
AG
It bothers me that he is this bad at FF.
digging tunnels
AG
Do it!!!! Accept now!!
Saint Pablo
digging tunnels said:

Do it!!!! Accept now!!
done.
Saint Pablo
On top of that, just got offered Alshon jeffrey for Jamison crowder and Justin Jackson. That's a take right? The 17 targets Crowder had has me doubting, but I think jeffrey is much better.
AgEng06
AG
Good grief... Is this a money league?
Saint Pablo
AgEng06 said:

Good grief... Is this a money league?
$20 buy in, we have been doing this since high school...there are some real morons in the league, but it is a fun group.
Farmer1906
AG
This is my first time in our work league. The new warehouse manager and GM are both from Canada and haven't played fantasy football before. One of the canucks ended up drafted 5 QBs because he thought they were the best players. Funniest **** I've seen in a while in FF.
NoahAg
Offer him Jones, Gordon, and Kirk for Mahomes and Singletary.

I just saw he has Edelman. Let him choose b/t Robinson and Gordon. He'll think he's winning the trade since he's getting 3 players for 2. But you'll end up with the best player in the trade.
Saint Pablo
NoahAg said:

Finalized Gordon and Robinson for Mahomes. He didn't really seem as interested in moving his RBs
NoahAg
Saint Pablo said:

NoahAg said:

Finalized Gordon and Robinson for Mahomes. He didn't really seem as interested in moving his RBs
Wow.
Saint Pablo
After that deal, I completely revamped my team...flipped a few bench guys, traded Matt Ryan, and had some waiver wire acquisitions. It looks like this now

QB - Pat Mahomes
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Carlos Hyde, Malcolm Brown, Ronald Jones
WR - Mike Evans, Robert Woods, Alshon Jeffrey, Christian Kirk, John Ross III
TE - Evan Engram
investorAg83
AG
Saint Pablo said:

After that deal, I completely revamped my team...flipped a few bench guys, traded Matt Ryan, and had some waiver wire acquisitions. It looks like this now

QB - Pat Mahomes
RB - Christian McCaffrey, Chris Carson, Aaron Jones, Carlos Hyde, Malcolm Brown, Ronald Jones
TE - Evan Engram

I swear. No one in any my league does any trades. At least compared to some of these leagues I see posted on here.
Chickenag06
AG
Just made a Mahomes trade and I'm interested in some feedback.
Traded Mahomes, Golladay and Njoku
For Chubb and Keenan Allen.
Thoughts? Njoku was basically a throw in as I have no use for him.
Farmer1906
AG
Nicely done
Saint Pablo
I love making trades, but am in one league where no one really trades and that league where a lot more happens
Saint Pablo
I like that move a lot for you
NoahAg
Saint Pablo said:

QB - Pat Mahomes
TE - Evan Engram
Congrats. 12-team league?
ElephantRider
AG
I almost feel like you should be ashamed for just stealing this guy's money.
ElephantRider
AG
Saint Pablo said:

I love making trades, but am in one league where no one really trades and that league where a lot more happens
I'm in an intense league where there are almost no trades because everyone is too scared that they may be helping someone else out.
Saint Pablo
NoahAg said:

Saint Pablo said:

QB - Pat Mahomes
TE - Evan Engram
Congrats. 12-team league?
10 team
Saint Pablo
ElephantRider said:

I almost feel like you should be ashamed for just stealing this guy's money.
He threw it away when he decided to draft a QB in the second and third rounds only to follow that up by drafting Drew Brees a bit later. No idea what he was thinking
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
investorAg83 said:

Saint Pablo said:

QB - Pat Mahomes
TE - Evan Engram

I swear. No one in any my league does any trades. At least compared to some of these leagues I see posted on here.
Same. I have to send 20 trade offers before anyone even counters and most of the time the counter is completely comical. I don't get it. I did recently flip Josh Gordon for Dak in a league where I was desperate for a QB. But it took 12 other offers before finally something got done.
Hey...so.. um
I would have only accepted if you gave me carson, Josh Gordon and justin jackson.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.