Trade Help

899 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by brownbrick
Pepper Brooks
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quick... I'm trying to capitalize on Lamar Jackson's success and am trying to get Dalvin Cook. Would you offer Brieda or David Montgomery as a sweetener?

Leaning Montgomery now that Garoppolo struggled and Coleman went out with an ankle injury. Brieda is probably going to see 20+ touches a game.
ac04
if you want cook you're going to need a lot more sweetener than that
Farmer1906
AG
I think you're going to need a lot more too.

I'd rank Breida over Mont with Coleman being hurt.
GCP12
AG
Either one or even both.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Yeah we will see. The guy has Baker and Trubinsky, so I'm hoping the week 1 hype pushes it over, but i wouldn't be shocked at a counter or a flat no.
Piag95
I wouldn't even counter that trade. Cook was and still is my most underrated player coming into the year. He will finish rb6-8 to end the year
BEaggie08
AG
Piag95 said:

I wouldn't even counter that trade. Cook was and still is my most underrated player coming into the year. He will finish rb6-8 to end the year
until he gets hurt
Ranger222
AG
idk....I'm pretty high on Lamar for the full season, especially if your league uses 10 rush yards/1 point and 6 point rushing TD. He may be a Top 5 fantasy QB this season and has a solid rushing floor (~50 yards = 5 points) every week. I'd also hold onto Breida right now. However I get wanting to try and trade for Cook.

Better targets for freakout owners might be Chubb or Conner right now over Cook.
Ag by Vows
Thought I'd post this here as a trade thread:

Would you consider trading Mike Evans for Allen Robinson and Dak?

Is this even too unbalanced in favor of the Dak/Robinson side?

I had the Winston and Evans stack week 1 and got destroyed. I'm left with streaming options of guys like Josh Allen, Stafford, Dalton, Brissett, and Carr.

My other WRs are Davante Adams, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, and E. Sanders.

AgEng06
AG
Ranger222 said:

idk....I'm pretty high on Lamar for the full season, especially if your league uses 10 rush yards/1 point and 6 point rushing TD. He may be a Top 5 fantasy QB this season and has a solid rushing floor (~50 yards = 5 points) every week. I'd also hold onto Breida right now. However I get wanting to try and trade for Cook.

Better targets for freakout owners might be Chubb or Conner right now over Cook.
I get the sentiment going forward... but he had 3 carries for 6 yds this week.
Ranger222
AG
If you want Dak I think this is the wrong week to purpose the trade. Dak's value is going to be at an all-time high after last week. If I'm the owner holding ARob/Dak, I'm going to be countering your offer looking for more than just Evans, especially after a 5 target, two catch week. Don't overpay right now after 1 week of results.

I'd come back to this trade when ARob/Dak have a mediocre week and Evans improves.
Ranger222
AG
In a game they won 59-10 and where he had 10 seconds to throw from the pocket.....no need for rushing
ac04
based on some of the ideas in this thread so far, it seems like a good time to remind everyone that you want to buy low and sell high
Saint Pablo
Ag by Vows said:

Thought I'd post this here as a trade thread:

Would you consider trading Mike Evans for Allen Robinson and Dak?

Is this even too unbalanced in favor of the Dak/Robinson side?

I had the Winston and Evans stack week 1 and got destroyed. I'm left with streaming options of guys like Josh Allen, Stafford, Dalton, Brissett, and Carr.

My other WRs are Davante Adams, Brandin Cooks, Marvin Jones, and E. Sanders.

I think that is an overreaction to Evans' performance...I'd get more value for him.
Ag by Vows
Thanks for talking me off the ledge. I guess I will try to stream Stafford/Allen going forward.
brownbrick
AG
This is why I drafted Mattison.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.