***Week Two Waiver Wire Acquisitions***

1,554 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by fwag04
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
League one I am considering dropping one or both of Rashaad Penny or Geronimo Allison to add either Malcolm Brown, John Ross III, or Sammy Watkins

League two, probably drop Kalen Ballage and Justice Hill to add Hollywood Brown, Malcolm Brown, John Ross, or Ronald Jones
BEaggie08
AG
Saint Pablo said:

League one I am considering dropping one or both of Rashaad Penny or Geronimo Allison to add either Malcolm Brown, John Ross III, or Sammy Watkins

League two, probably drop Kalen Ballage and Justice Hill to add Hollywood Brown, Malcolm Brown, John Ross, or Ronald Jones
1. I'd drop Penny and pick up Brown and drop Allison and pickup Watkins...but that's me.

2. pick up Brown and Brown
Squirrel Master
AG
Geronimo Allison was drafted but not Sammy Watkins?
Silvertaps
AG
Looks like Tevin Coleman will be out for a while.
I'm seeing the following RBs on my waiver:

-Ronald Jones II
-Giovanni Bernard (Mixon injured?)
-Justin Jackson (splitting time with Ekler)
-Raheem Mostert (Coleman replacement)
-Chris Thompson (Guice is hurt, and sounds like AP will be out more games)

Thoughts?
bonfarr
AG
How is Sammy Watkins available as a FA?
Saint Pablo
bonfarr said:

How is Sammy Watkins available as a FA?
The moron who drafted him 94th dropped him on Saturday and we missed it
W
AG
the Lions TE and the Ravens TE...if you need help at that position.

Ronald Jones is not a bad pickup either at RB
Smoke-N-Mirrors
AG
Malcolm Brown, Chris Thompson or Ronald Jones to replace Frank Gore?
Squirrel Master
AG
Chris Thompson is a fine player, but don't assume he'll get more work if Guice misses time. Those carries will just move to Peterson.
Ranger222
AG
-- Malcolm Brown should be added in standard leagues first as potential flex option, ppr leagues if deeper league

-- Bernard should be the first add if Mixon is going to miss considerable time. Bengals just gave him a healthy contract too for a RB. They will use him even when Mixon comes back. Mostert would be my second choice. SF will use the RBs and Mostert will get a decent (30-40%) split with Breida now.

-- Hollywood Brown had a huge day but only played on 14% of Ravens snaps. Should increase as time goes on but just something to keep in mind. May be a Desean Jackson-type of player early where it is boom or bust.

--John Ross is really intriguing, saw a lot of targets and has big play potential with speed. Only question is will he keep this role when AJ Green returns (if AJ Green returns)

--I'd look to also add Mecole Hardman with the Chiefs. Will be taking TyFreak's spot while he is out. Didn't see many targets Sunday but only because Chiefs had game in hand. Could be explosive against Oakland that just lost their best corner last night.
EliteZags
AG
Hockenson for Det could be Gronk reincarnated, only ended up drafting him cus for some reason by the late rounds the asshats in my 12 team (4 figure pot) league had inexplicably collectively drafted 19 TE's so I took a diceroll on the rookie 1st rounder, Stafford seems to love him so far
oh no
AG
I'm at #9 on waiver wire priority, probably won't get any of the top WW adds, but think I'll put some claims in to see if any hit.. I've got some dudes on the bench just asking to be mmmmm....dropppped- Darrell Henderson, Geronimo Allison, Kalen Ballage, Curtis Samuel -

Any reason i should hold onto any of those guys? I feel like it might have been fluky for Geronimo to get no targets - I always hear that Rogers loves Geronimo. Ballage is a starter, but time share with Drake on a bad bad team. Samuel looks like the real deal, but McCaff, Olsen, etc. will take away too many targets from Cam.

I need the most help with WR - looking at top waiver lists - I doubt John Ross III will fall to me at #9 priority and I don't know if any of those other guys are going to be any better than Samuel or Geronimo in the long run.

Bobcat-Ag
Should I drop Marquez Valdez or Geronimo Allison and pick up Jameson Crowder or Ted Ginn?
oh no
AG
I think so... I liked the production from Ginn on Monday night.

Should I drop Geronimo Allison for one of these? PPR:

DK Metcalf
Mecole Hardeman
Keke Coutee
Amendola
Ginn

I could also drop Darrell Henderson Jr for another one of those..
--thinking Geronimo's lack of targets was a bit of a fluke.. Henderson becomes quite valuable if Gurley goes down, despite Mal Brown getting more looks in week 1...
Mecole got no targets in week 1, but with Tyreek out for a while in that offense, he could blow up, right? Dola had like 12 targets, for PPR purposes, he could have a high floor..
Ag_07
AG
Wondering if it's worth dripping Phillip Lindsay to add Ronald Jones.

Week 1 moves scare me
oh no
AG
no
fwag04
AG
Have Cam Newton and picked up Jared Goff off wavers. What do you guys think about Gardner Minshew? He tore it up at Washington State and did pretty well Week 1. Thinking about picking him up and stashing him on the bench in case he continues doing well with Foles out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.