Tyreek Hill - Allegations of Battery

5,839 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by YouBet
. . .
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Quote:

An anonymous Chiefs official believes any Tyreek Hill suspension would be a "maximum" of four games.

Hill had an eight-hour meeting with league investigators on Wednesday. Per "multiple sources with knowledge of the situation," the meeting was considered "a successful one for Hill as he provided the NFL a massive amount of evidence to support his testimony." Per The Athletic's Nate Taylor, Hill is fully expected to join the Chiefs for the beginning of training camp next month.
Quote:

Tyreek Hill and the Chiefs "could potentially re-engage in contract negotiations for an extension in the not-too-distant future" if the investigation ends with a "positive outcome for Hill."
Yahoo Sports' Terez Pryor reports the Chiefs are hopeful a ruling will come down on Tyreek Hill before training camp. If it's favorable for Hill -- sources believe yesterday's meeting with Roger Goodell went well -- he'll join the team at the beginning of camp. Hill's suspension is reportedly a "maximum" of four games, not long enough to scare the Chiefs away from contract negotiations with their top receiver.
Saint Pablo
GCP12
AG
I drafted Mecole Hardman entirely to high in my dynasty rookie draft...
Saint Pablo
GCP12 said:

I drafted Mecole Hardman entirely to high in my dynasty rookie draft...
I was high on him as a Tyreek Hill replacement in some of the mocks I was doing...was also hoping to buy low on Tyreek
GCP12
AG
We did our rookie draft the weekend of the NFL draft. When KC used their first pick in the entire draft on him, I just couldn't pass on the upside.

I still have hope, but not feeling great about it.

The guy who has Tyreek in our league is a crazy person who believes anyone on his team is automatically worth 5x more than if said player was on any other team. Even at the height of the "Tyreek Hill will be suspended" rumors, he still wanted a ridiculous amount in return.
Saint Pablo
GCP12 said:

We did our rookie draft the weekend of the NFL draft. When KC used their first pick in the entire draft on him, I just couldn't pass on the upside.

I still have hope, but not feeling great about it.

The guy who has Tyreek in our league is a crazy person who believes anyone on his team is automatically worth 5x more than if said player was on any other team. Even at the height of the "Tyreek Hill will be suspended" rumors, he still wanted a ridiculous amount in return.
I am a believer in Hardman.

I have a guy like that in my league and trying to come to some sort of deal with him is agonizing.
GCP12
AG
He's got the talent and KC is the perfect landing spot for him.

Will be interesting to see what kind of touches he gets.
Saint Pablo
No suspension for Hill.
GCP12
AG
The NFL makes no sense. Zeke gets 6 games for his nonsense and Hill gets nothing?
Mike Elko
AG
This is a real black eye for the NFL (pun 100% intended).

Roger Goodell is an idiot. Always has been, always will be.
. . .
YouBet
AG
Hurt in the locker room. So glad I drafted him.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.