making the Case for Kliff to Draft Murray No.1

4 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by investorAg83
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trade Rosen to Washington for Keemun, a first and 2nd rounder. Draft Murray # 1, plan to have him sit behind Keemun who was with Kliff at UH in 2010 and 2011 until he is ready. You have someone who knows how to be a pro teaching Murray how to be one, and bonus one of the few veteran quarterbacks who can run the air raid without a lengthy break in period...I'll hang up and listen.
expresswrittenconsent
1st and 2nd for rosen?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Washington picks 15th
Considering Rosen was picked 10th and still has value it's not out of the realm, maybe Washington's first only and no second or first and some random rounder
mAgnoliAg
AG
Josh Rosen is not pulling a 1st rounder for this year's draft. At most maybe a first for next year but I'm thinking not
Dad
AG
I think Rosen probably gets a mid second round pick at best if they decide to trade him for a pick in this year's draft.
Bunk Moreland
Rosen + their 3rd round pick for AB.

As a Steelers fan id love that and then you have Fitz, AB, and Kirk as your wr corps for Kyler and the air raid in Arizona.

Then Pittsburgh gets a better caliber qb to develop after Ben retires than Mason Rudolph.
investorAg83
AG
aggie-master said:

I think Rosen probably gets a mid second round pick at best if they decide to trade him for a pick in this year's draft.

Hearing his value is a 3rd rounder at best. If that's the case I'd hold on to him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.