*** COWBOYS 19-0 Undefeated 2019 Season Thread ***

1,953 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Little Rock Ag
Ag Natural
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's get it STARTED

Lot's of big decisions to make for the Boys. Do they go all in for this season? Or continue to play the long game? The Coop trade looks pretty good.. that pick ended up being #27.
Saint Pablo
Next year definitely could be the year, we have a pretty nice team put together, we competed with the top dogs last year, and it doesn't look like we will be losing anybody huge through free agency...David Irving is likely gone, but he played what, two games?

Definitely need to address needs in free agency and through the draft...I'd like to see us update the defensive backfield for sure, we need a TE, maybe another tackle, a slot wide receiver to replace Beasley, and maybe an interior DLineman.

TFred should be back, looking like we are going to franchise DLaw, any insight on potential free agent moves or guys we would target in the draft? I would love it if we landed Jace.

As for big moves, what move would you propose we make?
Vince Blake
Saint Pablo said:

I would love it if we landed Jace.

Assuming Jarwin continues to improve and Jace's skills translate at the next level...a 2TE set with Jace and Jarwin could have some really nice playmaking potential.
Legacy Work Spaces
I do not believe they are that far away honestly.

The question is, do we trust the Jones family ownership to make the right decisions to close the deal and get the team to the Super Bowl? This off-season and draft will tell us plenty.
Legacy Work Spaces - www.LegacyWorkSpaces.com

Office Space - CoWorking- Meeting- Virtual Mail-Technology
Legacy Work Spaces
BTW, I think Mack would be a very very nice player on a Marinelli D Line
Legacy Work Spaces - www.LegacyWorkSpaces.com

Office Space - CoWorking- Meeting- Virtual Mail-Technology
O'Doyle Rules
AG
I love blind optimism too
Saint Pablo
O'Doyle Rules said:

I love blind optimism too
?
Gigem Trevas
Post removed:
by user
Señor Chang
AG
I trust Will McClay
jr15aggie
AG
CastleRock said:

Did you just predict a Jason Garrett-led team would go undefeated?

Haha... that gif perfectly describes my Jr. year of HS football. Coach stands up and gets on the chalk board and wants to set some team goals. Immediately that one Sr.... you know, the guy that wasn't all that great but had the best attitude and was constantly in the weight room and giving it his all... stands up and yells "16-0, State Champions, c'mon guys we can do it!!!".

Even the coach didn't know what to do with that. LOL, he wanted to set goals, plural, but instead we just got the one goal.... undefeated state champs... lost our first game.
jr15aggie
AG
PS: Sorry, I hate being rude, but this thread sucks!
toucan82
How many games have they lost next season?
Ag Natural
AG
CastleRock said:

I will predict that many on here dont have a sense of humor. I also predict that most "fans" seem to prefer doom and gloom predictions over any shread of optimism.
MooreTrucker
AG
Ag Natural said:

CastleRock said:

I will predict that many on here dont have a sense of humor. I also predict that most "fans" seem to prefer doom and gloom predictions over any shread of optimism.
Especially since they can predict gloom and doom, and then after the very first loss they can say "told ya so". It's more important to them than the team winning.
PooDoo
AG
jr15aggie said:

PS: Sorry, I hate being rude, but this thread sucks!

No joke.

OP, message mods and ask the title to be changed to the the Off Season thread.
Kellso
Ag Natural said:

CastleRock said:

Some people just enjoy being negative for no reason.....and when their team happens to be one of the 99% of teams that don't win the title......they can say

I TOLD YOU SO.
FightinTexasAg15
AG

Jason Witten is back
Olsen
AG
Thank god his time as an analyst for ESPN's MNF is finally over!
Little Rock Ag
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

Jason Witten is back

I sure hope he has something left in the tank. This could be really good news for the Cowboys, or could end up being a big distraction, if he is no longer physically able to play the game at a high-level. Regardless good luck Jason Witten and the Cowboys
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.