**2019 SA Commanders Season**

3,232 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by KidDoc
mike_ags_fan12
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://aaf.com/san-antonio-commanders/roster

gutmancometh
Is the NFL going to use this as a developmental league similar to NFL Europe?
Olsen
AG
Good crowd in the first level. Can't say the same for the upper levels.
Olsen
AG
Great 1st win! I can say that I am a San Antonio Commanders fan!
ORAggieFan
As an Oregon State grad, I'm pulling for SA. Lots of former Beavers coaching there. May try and catch them vs San Diego in a few weeks in SD.
Icecream_Ag
S
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Good crowd in the first level. Can't say the same for the upper levels.
not sure they opened the top level
IceAg08
AG
That is one terrible uniform
KidDoc
AG
Woodridge just makes bad decisions. Too many passes to covered receivers.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie1205
AG
Williams looking good. Not sure why Riley was so conservative late.
HTownAg
AG
Martz flat outcoached Riley in last night's game. San Diego make adjustments and San Antonio did not. Hopefully Commanders can get ready for a pretty predictable Birmingham team.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Does anyone actually watch these games? A team thread that averages about 3 posts/week doesn't indicate mass acceptance by football fans.
KidDoc
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Does anyone actually watch these games? A team thread that averages about 3 posts/week doesn't indicate mass acceptance by football fans.
I watched the Birmingham and Commander's game yesterday. They are decent games but I'm worried about long term financial viability as well.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Icecream_Ag
S

for someone that hates the product so much, you have spent a lot of time worrying about it
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I just asked a question there, buddy. Don't get your panties all bunched up.
PooDoo
AG
KidDoc said:

I watched the Birmingham and Commander's game yesterday. They are decent games but I'm worried about long term financial viability as well.

KidDoc
AG
Great opening drive today.

I don't understand the illegal blitz penalty. It seemed like the sack still counted and it was 4th down despite the penalty.

No crowd at the game either, although the wweather is awful.
Ferg
Trey Williams 12 yard td run
KidDoc
AG
Nice win today despite getting stuffed 6x in the goal line.
Bunk Moreland
This team is manziel away from a title
KidDoc
AG
They need a receiver as well.

Everytime Patton from the Irons caught a pass I had flashbacks to that crazy Southern Louisiana game Manziels first year.
Gibbs Slap
KidDoc
AG
Great long TD to start the game this week!
Bunk Moreland
Got action on Commanders +145. Do me proud!
Mike Elko
AG
Passed on JFF. From a business standpoint, what an idiotic decision. And it's not like Logan Whatever's put up great numbers. Golden opportunity missed all around by Commanders.
Not a Bot
AG
Not a good sign when the start of your game is pre-empted by Southland Conference women's college basketball.
KidDoc
AG
Commanders defense is coming on strong in the second half of the season!

I have no idea why or if they passed on Johnny. Everyone is paid the same so I don't know if Commanders passed or the 1 win Memphis team was a better chance for him to play next week.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.