Times Picayune Front Page

2,146 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ag CPA
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Gig’em Aggies!
EllisCoAg
EllisCoAg
TyHolden
AG
Orgeron wrote that piece...
Stumpknocker
Anything that upsets Saints and LSU fans is fine by me. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!
Gibbs Slap
AG
Agfencer98
AG
Hey now. Not all us Saints fan are all bad.

And as a side note, while I don't hate the Patriots, I'm getting kinda tired of seeing them in the Super Bowl. Kind of like Bama.
Guitarsoup
AG
Stumpknocker said:

Anything that upsets Saints and LSU fans is fine by me. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch!

Yeah, **** these guys:

Aaron Glenn (Saints' Secondary Coach; Goat CB for A&M?)
Dennis Allen (Saints' Defensive Coordinator; Starting Safety for the Aggies in the early 90s)
Dan Campbell (Saints' Assistant Head Coach; tight end on the 98 Big 12 Championship team)
Michael Hodges (Saints' Defensive Assistant; Staring Linebacker in the Sherman years. Earned the Heart Award. Earned Bachelor's and Masters' from A&M)
Several members of the Benson/LeBlanc family that owns the Saints are Aggies.
BMX Bandit
headline last year was better
expresswrittenconsent
Guitarsoup said:

Stumpknocker said:

Yeah, **** these guys:

Dennis Allen (Saints' Defensive Coordinator; Starting Safety for the Aggies in the early 90s)
Dan Campbell (Saints' Assistant Head Coach; tight end on the 98 Big 12 Championship team)
Michael Hodges (Saints' Defensive Assistant; Staring Linebacker in the Sherman years. Earned the Heart Award. Earned Bachelor's and Masters' from A&M)

Weird response to a post about saints fans.
PooDoo
AG
BMX Bandit said:

headline last year was better

ac04
"picayune" is a great word
GiveEmHellBill
AG
It is immensely entertaining watching Saints fans come unhinged.

Suing the NFL, billboards, boycotts, threatening the refs. Crying like a bunch of pu**ies.

Worst fans ever.
AustinScubaAg
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Guitarsoup said:

Stumpknocker said:

Yeah, **** these guys:

Weird response to a post about saints fans.
What about all the Aggies that are saints fans??? Don't equate LSU fans and Saints fan they are not the same group.
Ag CPA
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Stumpknocker said:

Yeah, **** these guys:

To the last point, Tom ostracized Rita years ago and willed the franchise to his gold-digging wife, not sure what Aggie connections, if any, are left in ownership.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.