Patriots @ Dolphins

1,478 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by NoahAg
Synopsis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did anyone see the end of that game? Unbelievable!!!

And go Dolphins!
TheCurl84
AG
Wouldn't have seen the replay if you were depending on the Fox halftime show of the Cowboys game. They teased the replay right before halftime, then showed various replays but not this one. What the crap Fox?
gougler08
AG
TheCurl84 said:

Wouldn't have seen the replay if you were depending on the Fox halftime show of the Cowboys game. They teased the replay right before halftime, then showed various replays but not this one. What the crap Fox?

I saw it on the Houston fox
TheCurl84
AG
Interesting.
Synopsis
TheCurl84 said:

The Dolphins, although my team, are always kind of "unimportant" in the grand NFL scheme. But WHAT an ending!
TheCurl84
AG
I'm in DFW. I just assumed it would be similar (if not the same) in all markets.
Synopsis
Tannehill looked great in that game BTW.
TheCurl84
AG
Of course, I did see every one of the 40 commercials.
Synopsis
TheCurl84 said:

Of course, I did see every one of the 40 commercials.

I hear ya curl.
W
AG
Gronk got forever posterized on that play. He'll be the guy in the highlight that people recognize 10, 20, 30 years from now
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Pretty fitting Drake scores the TD to win it for them, when he's the most explosive, yet underutilized player on the team.
Synopsis
ethyleneAG11 said:

Pretty fitting Drake scores the TD to win it for them, when he's the most explosive, yet underutilized player on the team.
Drake is a great player. I think he's underutilized as well.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Belichick outsmarted himself by having Gronk in there. In a hail mary situation, I get it, but Tannehill was gonna have to throw that ball about 75-80 yards to get it into the endzone. The logical play was going to be something shorter and then pitching it around, as they did. So instead, NE was basically stuck defending that play with 10 defenders on the field.

The other option for Miami was throwing something into the sideline to get it into hail mary range, which at that point you could sub in Gronk. But NE jumped the gun and instead Gronk got posterized trying to play tackle football.
Muy
AG
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

So, does Tanny get credit for a TD pass even though the ball touched 5 players?
LawHall88
AG
NoahAg
Muy said:

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

So, does Tanny get credit for a TD pass even though the ball touched 5 players?
He actually did. And Drake got credit for a 55-yd TD reception.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.