Josh mc Daniels

720 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by piag94
piag94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why does this guy get so much love? He was a flop at Denver and will be a flop at GB. Every Belichek assistant has been a bust. McDaniels is wayyyy overrated.
BBQ4Me
AG
He's fantastic at adjusting week to week on the style of offense the Pats roll out.

When he was in Denver, the offense wasn't bad, especially considering his QB was Kyle Orton. The defense was the problem.
BMX Bandit
I think the problem in Denver was he had too much say over personnel. He was given too much too early.

piag94
AG
UMichAg said:

He's fantastic at adjusting week to week on the style of offense the Pats roll out.

When he was in Denver, the offense wasn't bad, especially considering his QB was Kyle Orton. The defense was the problem.

He's fantastic at adjusting, or is it "maybe" the QB who is reportedly pretty good???
BBQ4Me
AG
Brady doesn't come up with the game plan and formations
If you watch the Pats, some weeks they will have heavy rushing attacks and other weeks they will spread it out and throw on most downs.
piag94
AG
UMichAg said:

Brady doesn't come up with the game plan and formations
If you watch the Pats, some weeks they will have heavy rushing attacks and other weeks they will spread it out and throw on most downs.

True, however I would argue that Brady makes changes at the line like manning use to.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.