Drop Jordan Howard or Cohen for Josh Adams? Non-ppr

904 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Iowaggie
Gigemags382
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I own both Howard and Cohen and about ready to jump ship on both for the likes of Josh Adams and Gus Edwards.

I've got plenty of other solid RBs, so this is just a bench stash / keeping the better player away from being rostered by my league mates.

10 team non-ppr. What do you think?
MSFC Aggie
AG
Interesting situation. Adams seems like he will be the guy, but Philly is just a mess right now. And do you gamble on Edwards from just one game? IMO, the safer play is to keep Howard and Cohen.
boy09
AG
I could be wrong, but I think Gus Edwards is only worth it if Lamar Jackson playing. He's more familiar with the read option stuff. I think once Flacco is back, it's back to Alex Collins.
EliteZags
AG
if you had to flex one this week Adams or Edwards(assuming Jackson starts)
Iowaggie
AG
Gigemags382 said:

I own both Howard and Cohen and about ready to jump ship on both for the likes of Josh Adams and Gus Edwards.

I've got plenty of other solid RBs, so this is just a bench stash / keeping the better player away from being rostered by my league mates.

10 team non-ppr. What do you think?

I know this is a bit dated now, but if you are worried about other teams getting the player you drop, just trade with the team in last place (assuming you no longer play that team).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.