pivotal trade options

357 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by oh no
victory
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
please offer advice, 12 team PPR league, currently sitting at 3-3. My first pick was Bell and I already traded him away

QB (1)- Stafford, Bortles
RB (2)- Mixon, Breida, Dalvin Cook, Alfred Morris
WR (2)- Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, Demaryius Thomas, DeVante Parker
TE (1)- Engram, Brates

give Bortles and Mixon and get Brees and Alex Collins. A hit at the RB position but gives me solid QB play every week and not relying on hit or miss Stafford?
Or possibly give Brieda and Stafford and get Collins and Brady
Removed:15444557
I would stick with what you have personally. Stafford isn't the best obviously but the downgrade at RB is pretty steep going from Mixon to Collins. Besides, both Stafford and Brees have already had their bye so you could drop Bortles and pick up another wildcard (imagine having Ito or Mack last week and not having to burn a waiver).
Saint Pablo
Stick with Mixon for sure. The separation between Mixon and Collins is far greater than the distance between Brees and Stanford imo
ac04
drop bortles now that stafford's bye is over and pick up a RB or WR. morris and devante parker also probably droppable. and maybe brate.
oh no
AG
i wouldn't trade Mixon. If you want to give up Breida for some value, then maybe, but don't give up Mixon essentially just for Collins.

You could drop Bortles and Morris and maybe Parker and check your waiver wire. 12 team leagues have some good stashes out there... Marlon Mack is a #1 RB, albeit in a RBBC, but he showed well last week and carries will increase. Also, Ito Smith is available in a lot of leagues with Freeman on IR. Nick Cubb could be a RB1 come playoff time as soon as Hue Jackson finishes running Carlos Hyde into the ground.
oh no
AG
just reread.. if Breida + Stafford for Brady + Collins is on the table, you might want to do that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.