********Cowboys v. Jags********

4,429 Views | 134 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
Macarthur
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Get zeke out!
Cy_Tolliver
I wouldn't have been more surprised by today if Roger Staubach himself had suited up and led the team to victory. These types of blowouts are very uncommon in the NFL, and pretty much never happen with a team that averages 16 points a game.
birdman
Can we see Rod Smith? I don't care if Dak just hands it off, but get Zeke outta there.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Macarthur said:

birdman said:

Terrific game from Dallas.

Bring in the backups immediately.
Yes. Why is Zeke and dak still running around out there ?

Garrett Special. He is the slowest coach I've ever seen at removing key guys in a blowout. Wouldnt be surprised to see both guys in on the next drive either
birdman
I'm guessing that Garrett is leaving him in there to get 100+ yards.
JAggie2007
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Where has this offense been all year?
It stays in Arlington. Any time they go on the road the close the playbook and go conservative.
PooDoo
AG
If anyone had doubts about Garrett being a robot. Going for it twice on 4th confirms it.
Macarthur
WTF are we doing. Get zeke out. Turn around and hand the ball off 3 times. Geez
DannyDuberstein
AG
Not to mention, Zeke has been banged up for several weeks.

But credit where credit is due - this Maher move was a great decision
birdman
Zeke might have contract bonus based on 100 yard games. Garrett keeps the locker room happy by letting Zeke try to get 100+ yards.

That said, you gave him a shot and it didn't work. Sit for the rest of the game.

Maher looks solid.
LeonardSkinner
98Ag99Grad said:

BenFiasco14 said:

Where has this offense been all year?

No joke. And what happened to Jacksonville?

Injuries, mainly:
#1 RB.
#1 WR in preseason means they lean on young guys and Moncrief, who has been *****
Starting LT. Backup LT.
Starting TE.

Regression:
Bortles.
Defense.
Remaining OL.

Coaching:
Consistently and repeatedly outcoached by the opposition.
Macarthur
gigem1223 said:

Macarthur said:

I heard someone say oak was shopping A Cooper. Wonder if he could help Dallas?

Mentioned this earlier. For sure upgrade over Hurns. Could probably get him cheap too.
Gotta at least have that conversation, right?
DannyDuberstein
AG
How about we not commit targeting on our fellow DBs?
jr15aggie
AG
Cooper would definitely be an upgrade.

Right now it's pretty much the rookie, Beasley, and the TE off the bootleg.
EllisCoAg
AG
JJ got lucky, blow out win, and cloudy day with no talk of sun in the receivers eyes
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
Cy_Tolliver
Garrett is clapping even more than usual on the sidelines.
BenFiasco14
AG
**** it.

DALLAS BABY.

Feels good
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PooDoo
AG
birdman said:

Zeke might have contract bonus based on 100 yard games. Garrett keeps the locker room happy by letting Zeke try to get 100+ yards.

That said, you gave him a shot and it didn't work. Sit for the rest of the game.

Maher looks solid.

I could be wrong but I don't think rookie contracts have incentives built in since the rookie cap has been around.
TyHolden
AG
Just bought my plane ticks to the ATL. Who's got leftover SB ticks laying around???
Southlake
With so many teams around the .500 mark, no doubt the Cowboys have a chance? What happen to Jax? Not sure if Dallas was awesome or Jax had the flu? Very strange today. I'll withhold judgement until after the game next week.
Mike Elko
AG
Helluva W.
Ag12thman
AG
Good win. Jax was banged up and I believe missing Fournette was pretty big for them. Don't think their D is great either.
PooDoo
AG
PatAg
AG
PooDoo said:

wow
94chem
PooDoo said:

birdman said:

Maher looks solid.

I could be wrong but I don't think rookie contracts have incentives built in since the rookie cap has been around.
Had to protect Ricky Williams from himself.
Ag Natural
AG
Ag12thman said:

Good win. Jax was banged up and I believe missing Fournette was pretty big for them. Don't think their D is great either.
Jax has the best defense in the league so far. Clearly the Cowboys found some matchups that favored them. The margin in this is very small. This week the execution was there. I thought the line played very well and Dak did a nice job.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Just an all around great job from everyone. This is one of those weeks that makes the Jones family feel like Jason Garrett is the next Tom Landry.
ElephantRider
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Just an all around great job from everyone. This is one of those weeks that makes the Jones family feel like Jason Garrett is the next Tom Landry.

Dave Campo next week?
JAggie2007
AG
ElephantRider said:

Dave Campo next week?
Well its an away game so more than likely. I don't know why these guys can't game-plan the same home vs away, especially since the Houston game sounded more like a home game than any game I've ever seen at the Death Star.
Ag12thman
AG
That's my thing - it's like they can't coach nor play at all on the road. I bet they are in a dog fight next week and/or drop a close one.

Flip a coin as to which team shows up next week.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ElephantRider said:

Dave Campo next week?
Yup. and Quinthy Carter at QB to boot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.