D Freeman out

869 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by DallasAggie0
AtlAg05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He's been ruled out for this weekend.

What a waste of a pick so far this year. It also hits when I'm thin from byes in the RB position.
ApachePilot
AG
Even if he's back he's now in a time share. Coaches said 40-40-20. I doubt he makes it back.
ApachePilot
AG
I hate it when I'm right. Freeman to IR
AtlAg05
AG
Wow, from bad to worse. I had Kamara as well and he looks to be taking a back seat as well
ApachePilot
AG
Kamara will be fine. I bet they just gave him a break last week cause he had carried the full load 4 weeks and Mark was fresh. It'll look like last year.
EliteZags
AG
deciding on whether #1 waiver burn on Smith, have Bell Howard Breida Kerryon, can start 3rb, can't decide if he has a shot at value to start over any of those or just hold waiver for a dumb drop

Just seems like Colemans measurables are too good to be beaten out by a younger small rb
Removed:15444557
I would if I were you. Howard hasn't looked good and Cohen is being used like a gadget player so much more. Not sure if Howard is a start every week player anymore outside of maybe flex until we see otherwise.

Breida looks great and is your clear #1.

KJ has a very high ceiling, but Patricia appears to love having Blount there based on their time in NE who is going to steal a lot of goal line touches from KJ. It doesn't look like it's trending towards bell cow work load for KJ anytime soon.

Bell is a wildcard and could be a stud later in the year, but I don't think he plays much beyond week 11 outside of maybe splitting carries with Conner. I know you disagree wholeheartedly here, but logically it doesn't make sense from Bell's perspective to play this year for Pittsburgh outside of showing up to get paychecks and playing the minimal amount to not get hurt. He already has his resume built, why bother trying to show off and risk injury when all it could do is hurt is stock.

Yes, Coleman is the 1A in Atlanta, but it's looking like Ito is going to be the 1B rather than the #2. He would make an excellent handcuff to Coleman and already holds value as a 1B player. He is the goalline version of Ekeler's pass catching ability and Ekeler would certainly earn the #1 waiver if he was available.
DallasAggie0
AtlAg05 said:

Wow, from bad to worse. I had Kamara as well and he looks to be taking a back seat as well
hahahhaha
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.