League Trade Proposal

541 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by MelvinUdall
aggiecadet09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A guy in my league wants to do a trade with me. He would get Gurley and Stills. In return I would get David Johnson, Edelman, and Connor. Gurley has been my #1 guy so far. At the moment, I'm thinking pass on the trade.
MelvinUdall
aggiecadet09 said:

A guy in my league wants to do a trade with me. He would get Gurley and Stills. In return I would get David Johnson, Edelman, and Connor. Gurley has been my #1 guy so far. At the moment, I'm thinking pass on the trade.

I would pass.
Removed:15444557
I am a Conner believer that thinks Bell doesn't play this year until week 11 and at best goes into a RBBC with Conner splitting touches 50/50.

I would do that trade but barely.

If you do not believe in Conner as much as I do (most people don't), then you shouldn't do that trade because it is very risky.
MelvinUdall
AgHunter2011 said:

I am a Conner believer that thinks Bell doesn't play this year until week 11 and at best goes into a RBBC with Conner splitting touches 50/50.

I would do that trade but barely.

If you do not believe in Conner as much as I do (most people don't), then you shouldn't do that trade because it is very risky.

I think the bigger question is what does Gurley do to the other guys team and does it set him up for a run? I mean point values wise you win that trade, but Gurley is pretty stable as far as production, so what does it do for the other guy.
Removed:15444557
I never worry about how much the other guys team improves when I make trades. If I can make a trade that improves my team then I am getting a leg up on everyone in the league (except maybe my trading partner).

Going from 6/12 to 2/12 pre championship rank in a league is good with me if the other guy goes from 2/12 to 1/12. I'll take my chances with luck in the championship verse him.
Spaceball 1
AG
I'd pass. You dont trade Gurley, he's a machine. David Johnson is trash so far this year and edelman is in a crowded receiving corp.

Seriously ,easy and emphatic No
aggiecadet09
I have Gurley and White as my RB1 and 2, so I've been killing it the last 2 weeks. The trade caught me off guard because it's the guy I'm playing against this week. Those are his RB1 and 2.

I think I'll live and die by what I get from my starters. Gurley has not disappointed so far.
EliteZags
AG
all you Conner truthers are in for a rude awakening once this fairytale crashes in a couple weeks

I've never had a team so crappy that I'm trying to acquire or rely on #2 in a RBBC for playoffs, especially one behind one of the league's biggest talents
MelvinUdall
AgHunter2011 said:

I never worry about how much the other guys team improves when I make trades. If I can make a trade that improves my team then I am getting a leg up on everyone in the league (except maybe my trading partner).

Going from 6/12 to 2/12 pre championship rank in a league is good with me if the other guy goes from 2/12 to 1/12. I'll take my chances with luck in the championship verse him.

Fair, I am not sure your team is better in the end with that trade and if I am in a championship/playoff I would feel better Gurley than Johnson/Edelman.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.