Give up Thielen. Get Rodgers. Trade Proposal.

813 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TX_Aggie37
Fuzzy Dunlop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would you do it?

A friend of mine has been offered this trade. He has R. Wilson and J. Flacco at QB.

At WR he has Thielen, Lockett, Jeffrey, Hogan, Enunwa.

1/2 point PPR.

I'm advising him against the trade and he kind of agrees but I think he's leaning towards pulling the trigger.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Hoelag13
AG
That is a terrible trade. Do not trade away Thielen. Has your friend not read the article on yahoo where Rodgers admits to having a set back on his knee? Even then.. Thielen is killing it and the other WRs on the FFB team aren't that great
MSFC Aggie
AG
Agree, don't do that trade. The drop off in WR is MUCH greater than the gain in QB.
ac04
sigh
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
You all have made the same points that I made. Just trying to see if there is another point of view I can use to talk him out of it. He just looks at "Aaron Rodgers" and doesn't see the downside.
Double Talkin' Jive...
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
AmateurNerd said:

That is a terrible trade. Do not trade away Thielen. Has your friend not read the article on yahoo where Rodgers admits to having a set back on his knee? Even then.. Thielen is killing it and the other WRs on the FFB team aren't that great

He hasn't read it but I told him last night that Rodgers may not play this week.

Every player can have a season ending injury on any given play but Rodgers has become fragile the past few years. His numbers this season are top notch but he is just one good hit away from a season/career ending injury in my opinion.
Double Talkin' Jive...
TX_Aggie37
AG
no no no no no no no no no no
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.