Bye week troubles.. Who can i drop?

774 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EliteZags
boy09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saints on bye this week has me needing a QB, and with Greg Olsen coming back from injury, it's crowding my roster having to take him off IR. Here's my roster:

Drew Brees

Saquon
Tarik Cohen
Philip Lindsay
Kerryon Johnson

Keenan Allen
Adam Thielen
Tyler Boyd
Calvin Ridley
Corey Davis
Marvin Jones

Greg Olsen
David Njoku

Streaming defense
Will Lutz

TE situation is pretty muddy right now, not ready to dump Njoku yet. He's just starting to come alive, and Olsen definitely isn't ready to come back at 100%. Not sure if he'll be 100% the rest of the season. As far as my WRs go, it sounds kind of crazy, but Marvin Jones seems to be the least attractive right now. Is he droppable to pick up a QB to start this week?
piag94
AG
Davis or jones
MSFC Aggie
AG
Why not K. Johnson?

If it has to be a WR, I would say drop Davis before Jones.
Removed:15444557
Njoku first, but understandable that you do not want to trade him.
Jones next because he's on bye and it's possible he slips to next week where you can pick him back up off of waivers.

When I get in situations like these where an IR player is no longer IR eligible, I drop my kicker then move the IR player to my bench so that I can do a 2 for 1 trade. Then pick up the kicker again before sunday. Usually you have to "lose" the trade since you are in must trade now mode, but it still comes out to a net gain considering you would have been dropping a relatively quality player that may get scooped up anyway.
Removed:15444557
Actually just saw that you have Lutz as your kicker who is on bye. Just drop him instead of the other choices.
EliteZags
AG
MSFC Aggie said:

Why not K. Johnson?

uh cause he's likely the RB2 in that lineup moving forward

neither of you TE's are unstoppable or justifies holding 2 TE's through weeks of need
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.