Player Valuation Help

510 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Removed:15444557
Ewok It Out08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Needing some help evaluating the following trade:

Give: Alshon Jeffrey or Tyler Lockett + George Kittle

Receive: Juju Smith-Schuster + Vance McDonald

Generally, I am all for trades in which I feel like I am clearly getting the best player in the deal. However, I have concerns about the drop off at TE. Looking at a few websites, they have Lockett and Jeffrey about even in terms of point projections the rest of the season while Juju is a plus 1.5 ppg. On the flip side, Kittle to either McDonald or Olsen could be a 2 ppg downgrade but that is if you believe Kittle continues to produce even without Jimmy G.

Would you take this trade and stream TEs this season or ride it out with the players I have?

Rostered WRs:

1) Devante Aams
2) Alshon Jeffrey
3) Jarvis Landry
4) Tyler Lockett

Rostered TEs

1) George Kittle
2) Greg Olsen
Removed:15444557
Is there a better TE than McDonald available on waivers? If so, then it could be worth it to you long term. I personally like the Alshon + Kittle side but would strongly consider the Lockett + Kittle for JuJu alone trade.
Doyle?
Brate/Howard?
Engram?
Ewok It Out08
AG
Doyle and Brate are both available.
Farmer1906
AG
Do it yesterday!
Removed:15444557
With Doyle and Brate available, I would trade away Locket and Kittle for Juju (and McDonald) and then immediately drop McDonald and pick up Brate. Then next week you can reevaluate if you want to stick with Brate or switch over to Doyle.

In my opinion:
JuJu > Alshon > Locket
Kittle >= Doyle = Brate
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.