I need to make a move... Advice?

622 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by W
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12 Man League - Half PPR

QB: Big Ben, Cousins

RB: Kamara, Conner, Tevin Coleman, Jalen Richard (I had Ajayi unfortunately)

WR: Thomas, Thielen, Kupp, Baldwin, Sterling Shepard

I need to make a trade for a RB with Conner's status somewhat uncertain, and I'm trying to make it work with a Baldwin trade. Would y'all trade away Baldwin for Bilal Powell (offer currently on the table) or see if I can swing something better with Kupp involved?
piag94
AG
I'd prob do that deal, but you're selling a rock bottom Baldwin
TX_Aggie37
AG
For sure but with Conner on bye next week and Bell (allegedly) returning after the bye I feel like I need to make a move now.

Who do you think has more value season-long - Baldwin or Shepard?
piag94
AG
I think Baldwin will have more value. I'd wait and see on Conner. I have a feeling Bell is going to half arse this season.
Removed:15444557
Dont be too down on Conner. It's understandable to make a move, but dont go crazy to the point that if Conner ends up playing the whole season that you crippled your WR's in order to gain RB depth.
TX_Aggie37
AG
Thanks for the input. I agree with both of y'all. I personally am still high on Conner and think Bell will be traded or they'll limit him to make a point. But with Ajayi gone I need insurance. Just tough for me to decide who to move between Shepard and Baldwin. I think either of them could get Powell from this guy but Powell isn't exactly a money maker.
W
AG
I dumped Baldwin yesterday. Seattle is only passing the ball about 40% of the time. Very, very run heavy.

I would take Powell for Baldwin. Also keep an eye on Foreman. He returns for the Texans next week
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.