Mark Ingram for OBJ

1,136 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Saint Pablo
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A guy in my league is very high in Ingram and I talked to him about giving him Ingram in exchange for OBJ. My WRs aren't great and my RBs are pretty solid. Tell me what you think

RB: Melvin Gordon, Jordon Howard, Joe Mixon, James Conner, Tevin Coleman
WR: Kenny Golladay, Jarvis Landry, John Brown, and Devin Funchess
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
IMO OBJ is very overrated. Not because of his talent but because of his QB. He is like Julio Jones, 4 games of zero and 1 game of 60 points. Give me mike Evans in a PPR any day over OBJ
Saint Pablo
I'm going to be 2-3 after this week too if that changes anything or not
EliteZags
AG
I take it this may be peak value for Ingram, this game was likely the lowest touch count Kamara will see this season
Saint Pablo
EliteZags said:

I take it this may be peak value for Ingram, this game was likely the lowest touch count Kamara will see this season
He is trying to pivot from the initial straight up trade to Jarvis Landry and Mark Ingram II for OBJ and Kenyan Drake. I don't like that nearly as much. Should that be enough to make me not want to pull the trigger on the trade?
piag94
AG
Take that deal, yesterday
Saint Pablo
The one including Drake?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Saint Pablo said:

EliteZags said:

He is trying to pivot from the initial straight up trade to Jarvis Landry and Mark Ingram II for OBJ and Kenyan Drake. I don't like that nearly as much. Should that be enough to make me not want to pull the trigger on the trade?
I actual love this. Thats even better.
Saint Pablo
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Saint Pablo said:

EliteZags said:

Why? Kenyan Drake really makes me nervous
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

EliteZags said:

Im thinking he has a nice second half of the season. nice matchups.
Saint Pablo

Saint Pablo said:

Saint Pablo said:

EliteZags said:

Im thinking he has a nice second half of the season. nice matchups.
I pulled the trigger. Hopefully you are right!
aggiepaintrain
AG
got any openings?
Saint Pablo
aggiepaintrain said:

got any openings?

Do you really think the trade was that lopsided? I feel like I won for sure, but it felt moderately close to even
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.