does Bell save this team?

928 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by EliteZags
EliteZags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12 team non ppr barely staying afloat at 2-2

QB Wentz
RB(2) Bell, Howard, Brieda, Kerryon, Chubb, R Jones
WR(3) Evans, JGordon, Boyd, MWilliams, Westbrook, Kirk
(1 Flx)
TE Graham
Ravens

I'm usually at or near top of pts scored in this league and have won lotta dough but just lucky to still be in contention after Q1, though this wk not looking great rolling without my top 3 draft picks

Haven't made a single waiver claim yet so holding #3 priority just waiting for that can't miss claim, only significant FA pickup was Boyd a few wks back. Think I have decent depth from good late rd picks but lacking the homerun power in this firework season

Offered a few trades like Wentz+Boyd for Watson and Brieda+Gordon for WR1s (right after Gordon trade and Briedas big game) but trades hard to come by this league

Should I wait for hopefully Breida and Kerryon to solidify themselves as RB2s then try to package one to upgrade at WR?
Once Bell returns I might have some value assets riding bench each week outside of byes

Funny thing is 1st picker was back and forth before deciding on Gurley, and I realistically considered Kamara at 2, with either of those I'm likely the undefeated pts leader with multiple weekly payouts now
Removed:15444557
Yes, Bell will save your team IF he reports after the week 7 bye AND takes the full workload from there on out. Having said that, I think his odds of playing are slim. My random guess of what's going to happen is

5% he plays after week 7 bye every game with a full workload
25% he plays after week 7 bye and splits carries 50/50 with Conner
50% he comes back in week 10 and splits carries 50/50 with Conner
20% he comes back in week 10 and doesn't play at all.
EliteZags
AG
Rashaad Penny was just dropped, don't think he's the can't miss waiver burn I'm waiting for but I can wait til Sunday morning and try to sign him as a FA, should I drop Kirk/Parker for Penny?
hasn't done much yet but his college pedigree is staggering and he'd occupy my end of bench lotto ticket slots along with Chubb
Goldie Wilson
Parker is trash. You'll get more use out of a backup kicker.
EliteZags
AG
Dan 07 said:

Parker is trash. You'll get more use out of a backup kicker.

ironically I did drop Parker for Greg Z lol
EliteZags
AG
was offered David Johnson for Mike Evans, my team build suggest not to- but if I can trade back up at WR once Breida and Kerryon come on it could become a bet plus(?)

I can start 3 RB weekly
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.