Cleveland Browns 2018 season

7,624 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jteagle
TAZ99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
182 yards in penalties and a handful of others declined. Not sure if that's just the same old Browns or the used car salesman coach not having his team prepared.
ironmanag
AG
That score was crazy.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
jteagle
AG
I really hate that Myles Garrett has to play for this team. I wish him the best but I can't stand the Browns.
MookieBlaylock
AG
jteagle said:

I really hate that Myles Garrett has to play for this team. I wish him the best but I can't stand the Browns.

Oh please

MookieBlaylock
AG
Myles Garrett gonna lead the league in sacks, personal fouls and qb knockouts

OBJ with the nastiest catch of the year

1 and 1 with a really tough schesule over the next 4 gonna cone down to beating the fake browns 2x
jteagle
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Myles Garrett gonna lead the league in sacks, personal fouls and qb knockouts

OBJ with the nastiest catch of the year

1 and 1 with a really tough schesule over the next 4 gonna cone down to beating the fake browns 2x

4 games gets you to the bye week. After the bye week they play at the Patriots and at Denver. They could be out of the playoff picture by the halfway point of the season.
MookieBlaylock
AG
So if a Team loses 5 games in a row they wont make the playoffs

Brilliant analysis
jteagle
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Brilliant analysis
IN all seriousness, I am not sold on Kitchens as a head coach. He has made some real bone head decisions so far that could have cost them games. I know it's early and he could turn it around but it isn't looking good so far.
jteagle
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Brilliant analysis
Also you do have to admit that their schedule is brutal. 4 of the next 5 games are on the road and the one home game is the Seahawks.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Destroy baltimore and in first place 2 and 2
How bout Ricky seals jones?
jteagle
AG
7 games
2-5 record
Baker leads the league in interceptions.
Kitchens leads the league in stupid decisions
OBJ about to have a meltdown any moment.
Cy_Tolliver
Who didn't see this coming. A system QB who couldn't even start at Tech, wins the Heisman playing against BDF defenses, sucks in the NFL. What a shocker.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Cy_Tolliver said:

Who didn't see this coming. A system QB who couldn't even start at Tech, wins the Heisman playing against BDF defenses, sucks in the NFL. What a shocker.
Kyler seems to be doing ok...
jteagle
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

Cy_Tolliver said:

Kyler seems to be doing ok...
Kyler seems to have a coach that is actually making some decent decisions. It may not last but Kliff is holding his own right now. Baker's coach isn't helping him at all in my opinion.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.