**** 2018 DFS Thread ****

1,419 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by CFTXAG10
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Figured we can consolidate the DFS talks here.

Its kind of early but peeking at the matchups this morning and it looks like this week is going to be tough.

Looks like Vegas is expecting most of the points in NO-ATL & KC-SF

Might be going heavy on players from those 4 teams.
digital_ag
AG
I imagine most people will be chasing KC-SF. Jessie James got lost in the KC secondary so Kittle will most likely get a lot of attention.

NE-Det is another one to look at (SNF game though). Several huge barely-missed connections between Stafford and Jones Jr, I'm looking at that right now. Golladay too depending on how my budgeting works out. That Detroit defense can't stop anybody so basically all the NE skill positions are in play.
Ranger222
AG
Did my first look at games/prices --

Cam Newton at 6K on DK just seems stupid. He most certainly will be my cash lineup QB

Seems like Jay Ajayi may be out this week with a back injury....didn't seem like it was that serious on Sunday but I've read he may not play this week. If not, Corey Clement at 4300 is an easy insert at RB/FLEX

Two WRs I really want to play this week -- Michael Thomas and Nelson Agholor. So far Thomas has seen 27.7% of his team's touches (!) which is easily tops in the NFL among WR. Agholor is 4th among WRs with 17%. Not having Jeffery or really any outside receivers is forcing the ball to him and Ertz.

My sleeper play this week is Charger's TE Virgil Green at 2700. If you believe the Ram's defense has the best group of corners in the NFL, then teams may be forced to funnel passes to their secondary receivers like tight ends and running backs. I believe that is what happened in that first Monday night game when Jared Cook went off for Oakland. Virgil Green may be in a similar spot and has a better QB in Phillip Rivers. Green may get more targets especially between the 20s, however he could get sniped by Antonio Gates for the TD to end the drive. Green so far has been targeted 5 times compared to Gates' 4.
Jshults4
Check out "Flash lineups" on Facebook, it's a start up company that is giving out free lineups right now, and they have actually done really well so far
CFTXAG10
AG
My TE position is hard to fill this week on FD. Can I trust Dissly to keep up the production against Dallas? His price tag is so damn enticing.
Tressels Vest
AG
Ajayi and Dalvin Cook out this week. Makes Corey Clement and Murray buy -low candidates
digital_ag
AG
Kittle will be the go-to at TE this week. Ebron is worth a look too with Doyle out and Philly being vulnerable through the air.

Murray has the dream matchup. Kamara is expensive but ATL is worst in the league allowing catches to RB, like 3 years running. Might have to take the plunge on that one.
CFTXAG10
AG
Hit on a few lineups that had Ryan/Ridley stacks but they were handicapped by really bad RB decisions in Clement and Murray
Floyd Falcon Sr
AG
FYI - Fanduel is legal in Texas again (wasn't last season) they just gave me $20 for re signing in under my old account and depositing $10. They have some fun games
CFTXAG10
AG
Floyd Falcon Sr said:

FYI - Fanduel is legal in Texas again (wasn't last season) they just gave me $20 for re signing in under my old account and depositing $10. They have some fun games
Yea its been fun having it back. I need to put it out there sooner next year but it would be fun to have a TexAgs DFS league using the Fanduel Friends League Setup. I played in one two years ago and it was a lot of fun. You basically submit a lineup every week and the person with the most points at the end of the year wins. We eliminated one low score that was basically like a mulligan, and then had prizes for 1-3 in a 12 team league along with a weekly amount awarded.
CFTXAG10
AG
I am running a lot of lineups out there with Cam and TJ Yeldon today. I think both could have big days.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Haven't played yet this season but think I'll start next week
d_21
AG
have a league set up with a few friends. we are always looking to add more people on draft kings if anyone wants in we do the Sunday games for $5
CFTXAG10
AG
Riding a bit of a hot streak lately. Hit for about $50 in the million on Sunday. Hit on a .25 play for a "free" million ticket in last night's single game. Things are starting to become a little more predictable it seems.

Vegas already has LA-New Orleans at O/U 60 this week. That is one of the highest I have seen so far this season.

mAgnoliAg
AG
That's one of the highest O/U ever not even just this season
CFTXAG10
AG
Yea, I had to do a double take. It opened at 59 and moved to 60 pretty quickly. Gonna be fun trying to decide where the points will be coming from in that one. Gurley seems obvious but the Saints are the best rushing D in terms of yardage per game. His ability to catch the ball is valuable though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.