Draft Position

720 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ReynoldV
Blindside05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In a league where we are able to choose draft position based on results of a previous competition (this year we chose March Madness). I've got the 7th choice. Picks 1, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are already chosen. So looks like I will be choosing from picks 7-12 unless the guy before me chooses anything but 2. It's PPR with no bonuses.

Which pick should I choose? I'm leaning 7 so I can get what's left of the top 6 rb or AB. What say you?
Removed:15444557
Personally, I'd go pick 3 or pick 11.
1.03 AB (in PPR) assuming LB and TG go 1/2
2.10 Cook, Freeman, Howard, McKinnon, Gronk
3.03 CMC, Mixon, any top WR

or

1.11 Gordon, Hunt, OBJ, Julio
2.02 Fournette, Thomas,
3.11 McCoy or top WR
4.02 Collins or top WR

You mentioned liking pick 7 because you get either AB or one of the "top 6" rb's. Are you assuming Kamara and Barkley are the 5&6 rb's? Kamara I can easily see going ahead of AB in PPR, but Barkley might be a stretch at 7 in PPR. I personally would not want to have picks 7-10 this year.
CrazyAgE
I have 9
Broncos
I'm in the 8 hole in my draft tomorrow. I've done a few mock drafts and I can't come up with a team i'm super happy about.
W
AG
where do you see Hopkins going?

sometimes it's easier to pick at #10 or #11.

If there are 2 players you really like you know you have to take them, because they won't be there when the snake comes back around. And you can also peek at what the owner at #11 or #12 is doing to get an idea of who you should pick first for your round 3/4 picks and round 5/6 picks
ReynoldV
Take a later pick. You can normally either get two great wide receivers or a solid running back and a great wide receiver then when you come back around in round three you normally have another solid running back pick because everyone else is fighting over receivers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.