Kneeling for the Anthem

1,216 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Macarthur
wisdom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a website which keeps-up with and reports on the stats for each NFL game concerning whether, and how many players kneel for the National Anthem and which team they are on? If not, let's start one.
ac04
let's not
AG@RICE
AG
This is a brilliant idea.

I'll donate all of my old McDonald's monopoly game pieces to your financial cause.

Just post your address and I'll send them right over.
AG@RICE
AG
Also can we add the list of every fan in the stadium that also doesn't show proper respect to the flag. I want to hate on all of these people and I need a central repository to guide that hate.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Good gosh man, can't believe this dumbass issue is spilling into 2018 too.
94chem
And now Dak is being called a house negro because he stands for the anthem. There's a 96% chance that if Dak votes, it's straight ticket democrat. He shows respect for those who disrespect the flag, but he chooses to stand. These SJW's are just like the Bolsheviks and the Jacobins. They think they've got street cred, but they'll be taken out with the trash as soon as the next generation of SJW's tells them they aren't radical or loyal enough.
toucan82
Maybe a Twitter account
NoahAg
wisdom said:

Is there a website which keeps-up with and reports on the stats for each NFL game concerning whether, and how many players kneel for the National Anthem and which team they are on? If not, let's start one.

Username does not check out.
Macarthur
AG@RICE said:

Also can we add the list of every fan in the stadium that also doesn't show proper respect to the flag. I want to hate on all of these people and I need a central repository to guide that hate.
This. Including Jerry when he doesn't take his hat off.

Who gives a F!

Remember there were exactly 6 guys that kneeled during the anthem the week before Trump decided to make a big deal out of it. Out of almost 1700 guys in the league. That's approx 0.3%. It was a dying issue. It would be a distant memory if it were not for Trump hauling off and calling guys SOB's.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Please stop and let it go away
Kozmozag
Trumps on it again, protesting has already started again...lol, the NFL is such a joke.
Macarthur
Kozmozag said:

Trumps on it again, protesting has already started again...lol, the NFL is such a joke.
Maybe the Prez needs to focus on more important things.
Macarthur
And why does it seem that those that complain about it and claim they don't watch, can't get to the keyboard fast enough to post about it when it does happen?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.