Yahoo College Fantasy Football

791 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Detective Jake Peralta
iLargeAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would anyone be interested in doing a college fantasy football league through Yahoo? I just saw it and thought it'd be fun.
Saint Pablo
I have always been intrigued by the idea, but feel like it would be overwhelming and don't know how you compensate for teams playing FCS teams or whatever
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I've been in a college fantasy football league for about 12 years (run by another member on this site). It's not as difficult as you might think.

You have to decide which schools you will allow players to be drafted from: P5 only, all FBS, etc. No waivers or trading (at least in our league) so you need a deep team to account for injuries and bye weeks. I have played in a league that did allow trading and waivers, though.

Regarding playing FCS teams, you have to be careful. You can play a QB or WR, etc that normally gets a high point total, but they may only play a half or a few snaps to keep from getting injured or running up the score.

I've had a lot of fun the past decade. Ours is set up as a keeper league and we redraft each off-season.

It can't hurt to give it a shot fora season to try it out.
bth15ag
AG
I've been thinking about doing this since I heard about it a few days ago. I'm not looking to lose money, so if you're wanting to do a zero down trial year, I'm interested.
Saint Pablo
bth15ag said:

I've been thinking about doing this since I heard about it a few days ago. I'm not looking to lose money, so if you're wanting to do a zero down trial year, I'm interested.
I would be interested in this!
tailgatetimer10
AG
I've always wanted to try.

I loved doing draft Kings when they had college football
Ajollyag
Id be interested if it is free.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Also interested!
jeffer_2000
If anyone starts a league I'd like to try it out too. Invite to jeffer_2000_jmb@yahoo.com. Gig'em
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
I went ahead and created a 10 team free league. If anyone wants to join to try it out here's the link:
https://college.fantasysports.yahoo.com/cfb/10455/invitation?key=f76b1a620bb7d419&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=f499e80b0176cd61
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.