Keeper question for you FFBers

844 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Hey...so.. um
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My league allows you to keep one player from previous year for this year only......and no top 3 round picks, they all go to redraft. Think my best options are either Derrick Henry who would cost me a 7th round pick, Edelman who would seem to be an easy call except for the 4 game suspension but would also only cost me a 7th, or Russell Wilson who would cost me a 4th. Leaning toward Henry at this point. Thoughts?
ac04
henry
DuckDown2013
AG
Henry
JayAggie
AG
henry
Hey...so.. um
Henry. He's currently being drafted in the 4th to 5th round, but I think that is because most people haven't realized murray has retired. He could be an rb1 this year for FF.
ac04
he's going in the 4th/5th because of dion lewis. but he's still good value in the 7th.
Hey...so.. um
ac04 said:

he's going in the 4th/5th because of dion lewis. but he's still good value in the 7th.

Dion lewis is a 3rd down change of pace back. Henry is 1st and 2nd down back. Plus, in mock drafts, people are picking demarco Murray
Tressels Vest
AG
Facebook Sucks said:

ac04 said:

Dion lewis is a 3rd down change of pace back. Henry is 1st and 2nd down back. Plus, in mock drafts, people are picking demarco Murray

Not so sure Lewis is going to be only a 3rd down back...
ac04
lewis is not just a COP, which is why his ADP in bestball drafts (where there is actual money on the line) is somewhere around RB20-25 depending which site you're on. if people are drafting murray it's as a late-round flier hoping he'll get signed somewhere. you see the same thing happening with dez.

if you're participating in mocks where any of the above isn't true, you are wasting your time.
DuckDown2013
AG
Tressels Vest said:

Facebook Sucks said:

ac04 said:

Not so sure Lewis is going to be only a 3rd down back...

Right Dion got paid. I have a hard time thinking he's only going to get work in passing situations with that kind of salary.
Hey...so.. um
ac04 said:

lewis is not just a COP, which is why his ADP in bestball drafts (where there is actual money on the line) is somewhere around RB20-25 depending which site you're on. if people are drafting murray it's as a late-round flier hoping he'll get signed somewhere. you see the same thing happening with dez.

if you're participating in mocks where any of the above isn't true, you are wasting your time.

I don't actually do the drafts, but sign up for a couple a day to see what happened.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.