Eagles fans cursing Millie, the old lady Vikings fan

3,083 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mavsfan4ever
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://dailysnark.com/eagles-fans-parade-around-city-yelling-fck-millie-99-year-old-grandma-vikings-fan/

Just no words but wow
bonfarr
AG
You make it seem like they were cursing her face to face. I guarantee that old lady was in bed asleep long before these assclowns were parading around like fools.
45-70Ag
AG
They were cursing her
That's what i said
Never said it was face to face.

MooreTrucker
AG
Eh, it's Philly fans. They suck. It's their legend and their legacy.
pdc093
That's Brotherly Love for you.
94chem
I tell myself that if Philly would win something, they might mellow a bit. Even well-behaved Philly fans are some of the most annoying people on the planet. As a Dallas fan, I'm rooting for them to win the SB. I'd pretty much be for them against anybody except the Texans. But Philly fan probably can't even say 2 sentences about making the SB without mentioning Dallas somehow.
MooreTrucker
AG
As a Dallas fan, I'm rooting for ANYONE BUT Philly. They are the tu of the NFL to me.
MelvinUdall
MooreTrucker said:

As a Dallas fan, I'm rooting for ANYONE BUT Philly. They are the tu of the NFL to me.

That makes no sense whatsoever.
MooreTrucker
AG
nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

Hated rivals in the same division (less so now that we've changed conferences but still...) who's fans are a buncha giant d-bags.

Exactly the same.
MelvinUdall
MooreTrucker said:

nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

Hated rivals in the same division (less so now that we've changed conferences but still...) who's fans are a buncha giant d-bags.

Exactly the same.

Oh come on, you had a member of the corps throw cow s*** on opposing fans, let's not act like Aggies are infallible. Quite frankly the more apt comparison would be Tech, but I digress.
MooreTrucker
AG
One d-bag vs a majority of a fan base d-bags. Not an even exchange.

MelvinUdall
MooreTrucker said:

That's rich, one. Come on, if you are going to have a take like you do, at least be honest with yourself.
MooreTrucker
AG
nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

That's rich, one. Come on, if you are going to have a take like you do, at least be honest with yourself.
My "take" is that Eagles fans are d-bags. So are sip fans.

Trying to "I know you are but what am I" that take is your own issue, not mine.
MelvinUdall
MooreTrucker said:

nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

Those same d-bag fans stood side by side with Aggies after the Bonfire collapse, I know, I was there.
MooreTrucker
AG
nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

nhayden said:

MooreTrucker said:

Those same d-bag fans stood side by side with Aggies after the Bonfire collapse, I know, I was there.
Me too. But that was 18 years ago. And not all sips are d-bags, but a large representative sample are.
Tom Hagen
AG
MooreTrucker said:

Philly is the techtard of the NFL. Dallas is the tu of the NFL.
birdman
Philly fans didn't become tolerable after the 76ers won the title. Philly fans were still awful before, during, and after Phillies titles 1980 and 2008.

Philly fans are turds circling the bowl, regardless of team's success or failure.
TexAg15
AG
THEY. BOOED. SANTA. SANTA!
Dr Lane Trowlan
I can't stand fan bases that actually enjoy being jackasses. As if it's in their DNA. But Philly takes it 1000 steps further. Tech is full of jackasses. Raider nation has some jackasses. But 90% of the Eagles fan base are just absolute trash human beings. Cursing at people, flipping people off & cursing at grown men with their kids, pouring beer on people, throwing beer bottles at peoples heads, booing everything that doesn't wear green. Just the biggest trash fan base on the planet. I hope they lose this weekend, never win a Super Bowl, and perpetually have to deal with that chip on their shoulder and massive inferiority complex they have...***** filly.
Red Krow
Wow are you serious? Trash human beings? Sure some fans take it way to far, but that holds true to most sports teams fan bases. Eagles fans really are no more crazy than die hard fans in other cities. I've been to Eagles games in several states and been cursed at by their fans. I assure you I did not instigate it. The Eagles had a few incidents of frustrated idiots get national attention way back and now that stigma follows and every little thing that an eagles fan does reinforces the idea. Idiot fans in all cities do similar things.

Go Eagles! It's gonna be a fun game, I've been looking forward to this rematch.
redag06
So much this, same could be said for any team. Have you ever been in the upper reaches of NRG? Or jerry world ?

Nothing but trash, especially the way they treat opposing fans.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Red Krow said:

Wow are you serious? Trash human beings? Sure some fans take it way to far, but that holds true to most sports teams fan bases. Eagles fans really are no more crazy than die hard fans in other cities. I've been to Eagles games in several states and been cursed at by their fans. I assure you I did not instigate it. The Eagles had a few incidents of frustrated idiots get national attention way back and now that stigma follows and every little thing that an eagles fan does reinforces the idea. Idiot fans in all cities do similar things.

Go Eagles! It's gonna be a fun game, I've been looking forward to this rematch.

I'm sorry but have you seen the video of the Vikings fans walking into the stadium in Phili? The way Phili fans act is not the same as other fan bases. They are in a different level. Obviously any opposing fan is going to catch a little **** from the home fans from any team. That's expected. But I can promise you that what eagles fans do does not happen at almost every other stadium (there may be a couple of exceptions but I think eagles are the worst).
mavsfan4ever
AG

The above video is a lady walking into the stadium. That does not happen at Jerry world or any other stadium I've been to. They have passion, I'll give them that.
redag06
Was at Jerry world and a whole row of cowboys fans would not allow opposing fans in the center of the row get up to go to the bathroom or concessions, flipping them off cussing them out, and then started with contact. That is when I went to get security.
They "kicked a few out" yet somehow the instigator was back in his seat in the 4th quarter.

This crap happens everywhere! Most NFL fans are the lowest common denominator.
mavsfan4ever
AG
I agree that there are terrible people in all fan bases. It just seems to be more of a systematic issue with Phili fans. The videos of Phili fans aren't just a few people acting a certain way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.