*****Vikings at Eagles*****

5,247 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Jason Ag
Aust Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good Aggie Hunting said:

Super Bowl 39 rematch. I'll be tuning in 2 weeks from today!
We all will,despite all the dumb comments.

You know why? It's football...and the last opportunity to watch until September.
Ag_07
AG
I don't think there's any way Foles and Pederson are beating Belichek and Brady in a SB.
Sooner Born
DannyDuberstein said:

ACL repair and rehab has gotten to be such a routine science that I'd fully expect Wentz to be ready. Especially given his position.
Yep. Adrian Peterson tore his on 12/24 and ran for almost 2,100 yards the next season. Wentz has a two week head start on that.
Coppell97
AG
UMichAg said:

I'm a big Patriots fan, but if I had to bet money, I'd put it on the Eagles. Great team. More importantly they have the type of defense to hurt Brady. They only need to bring 4 and can pressure up the middle with Cox.
yes but Belichek has 2 weeks to prepare. I am confident Belichek will find a way to make Foles uncomfortable or confuse him. And he may end up looking like average Nick Foles in the super bowl.
Ag Natural
AG
Aust Ag said:

Good Aggie Hunting said:

Super Bowl 39 rematch. I'll be tuning in 2 weeks from today!
We all will,despite all the dumb comments.

You know why? It's football...and the last opportunity to watch until September.

Well considering these are two of my least favorite teams and fanbases. I will pass. If anything fun happens I'm sure there will be a highlight.
Farmer1906
AG
Not a chance.
Jason Ag
AG
When the Bills were playing the commentators kept saying the big mistake Kelly made letting McCoy go, but there is no way they have this kind of depth with him. Ajayi and Blount's contract is bird seed compared to:

Quote:

LeSean McCoy signed a 5 year, $40,000,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $13,125,000 signing bonus, $18,250,000 guaranteed

Edit
Quote:

LeGarrette Blount signed a 1 year, $1,250,000 contract with the Philadelphia Eagles, including a $200,000 signing bonus, $400,000 guaranteed

Quote:

Jay Ajayi signed a 4 year, $2,500,813 contract with the Miami Dolphins, including a $220,813 signing bonus, $220,813 guaranteed

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.