2018 offseason arrests

2,651 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 752bro4
752bro4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's start with Robby Anderson
Quote:

According to the Sunrise Police Dept. in Florida, an officer clocked Anderson in his Jaguar going 105 mph in a 45 mph zone early Friday morning.
Okay - speeding and wreckless driving... we can work with this, no big deal, right?
Quote:

Robby refused to cooperate -- saying he wanted to speak with his lawyer right away and physically resisted when the cops tried to put him in the squad car.
Not good
Quote:

... when Anderson was being transported to the police dept., the police report says, "that when he got out he was going to find my wife, *****her and nut in her eye."

"He continued to make other verbal threats towards my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife."
Oh. Probably should have just kept quiet here.
Quote:

"He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to do is 'Ruin his fun.'"

Anderson is facing 9 total charges including resisting arrest, reckless driving, speeding and something called, "harm public servant or family."
Yikes. Guessing 2 game suspension. 1 for the arrest, 1 for the "other" part of this confrontation. Probably a good, well-written twitter apology by the Jets' PR office.
ac04
DM44
And NFL officials wonder why former fans are tuning out the NFL.
W
AG
Anderson played football at Temple under current BC head coach (Addazio) and current Baylor head coach (Ruhle)
IceAg08
AG
Guess he wanted to withdraw his name from the XFL draft
misterguinness
AG
http://nflarrest.com/
ac04
you're on the "nfl & fantasy football" board
AG@RICE
AG
misterguinness said:

http://nflarrest.com/
This website is actually pretty damn good. The data representation is really interesting.
752bro4
AG
Reuben Foster x 2

1) 2nd degree marijuana possessions in Alabama

2) Domestic Violence, Threats, and possession of an assault weapon

Quote:

According to the San Francisco Chronicle, Foster was taken into custody in Santa Clara County on allegations related to domestic violence. According to the San Jose Mercury News, Foster has also been accused of possessing an assault rifle. The Mercury News has also reported that the domestic violence allegation came after Foster's girlfriend accused him of dragging her during an argument between the two.
W
AG
as an aside...saw on ESPN where one of the NFL's most infamous criminals -- Rae Carruth -- is getting out of the slammer later this year after 17 years behind bars. He was part of those notorious Colorado recruiting classes of the late 80's and early 90's
BMX Bandit
And he wants custody of the kid!
752bro4
AG
Zay Jones (TMZ video linked from there)

This has to be synthetic marijuana, right?
Quote:

Officer Luis Garcia said Zay Jones was breaking glass doors and windows when officers arrived at the apartment building. Jones, 22, was arrested on suspicion of felony vandalism.
Quote:

"I'm going to fight for Jesus" ... and according to witnesses, Cayleb was trying to stop him from jumping out a 30th floor window.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.