Seattle and Jacksonville Scuffles

1,205 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LeonardSkinner
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At the end of the game, Seattle started attacking the Jacksonville center's legs and started multiple fights. No. 99 for Seattle was ejected and tried to climb into the stands to fight a fan who threw beer at him. After he was pulled back from security, he tried to fight him as well. Wow......
bmc13
AG
and Bennett was involved in the leg diving as well. garbage all around the end of that game
aggiepaintrain
AG
No way Bennett did that, no way
Raggie21
Never would've guessed that Michael Bennett would do something incredibly stupid. Can't believe he was the Seahawks nominee for NFL man of the year.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
I didn't catch Bennett being involved in that play. Indie see him on the sideline during the other scuffles.
ApachePilot
AG
Bennet is disliked by every Hawk fan I know but he's team mates love him. I don't get it. He's trash. I'll be glad when he leaves.
zephyr88
AG
Michael Bennett is the jackass of the game... nearly EVERY game.
Gigem Trevas
**** the Seahawks. They've been doing this for years when they lose.
Ag_07
AG
Seahawks in general are the worst.

They all wanna be looked at and try to put on this front that they are the smartest guys in the league and are all great SJWs yet they act like complete thugs.

And Pete Carroll is just as bad. That guy embraces it and encourages their behavior.

LeonardSkinner
To recap,

Bennett dives at the center's legs at the snap of the ball, then wrestles him down 5 yards downfield. Starts a brouhaha. Gets a 15 yard penalty.
Richardson gets involved in the fracas, pulls one guy down, throws a wild punch that doesn't land, gets a 15 yard penalty and is ejected.

The next play, Jefferson gets into a fight as well, and is ejected. This leads to the confrontation with the fans, and Jefferson attempting to climb into the stands.

The NFL took a dim view of this and issued a statement detailing the consequences of messing with the officials.

Oh, and no suspensions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.